Cabinets

I am looking for Midway or Williams Cabinets here on the Central Coast of
California. If anyone has any or knows where I can get some It would be much
appreciated.

A.G.

NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net

Web -----
> http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to
60,000+ groups
> NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other
posts
> made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email
abuse@newsone.net

empty cabinets? Not sure, but there is a superauctions coming up in
May. www.superauctions.com

-CitznFish
http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade-at-home/