Go-Kart game? (name the game)

I remember a game that would have been out in the mid to late 80s where you
drove a go-kart on a tack. It was either 1st person or 3rd person view right
behind the kart. The version they had at the local arcade was a sit down.
Anyone know the name of this game?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about kart game name game

    Power Drift? 1988 Sega and a GREAT game!

    Bill

    > I remember a game that would have been out in the mid to late 80s where you
    > drove a go-kart on a tack. It was either 1st person or 3rd person view right
    > behind the kart. The version they had at the local arcade was a sit down.
    > Anyone know the name of this game?
    >

    > Thanks

    That was definitly power drift, if you need pictures of the cabinet (sit
    down motion cabinet) i have plenty and i could send them to you no problem.

    --
    Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
    is always opened to questions.

    Thanks for the info, I could not remeber it for the life of me.
    "Sara Zielinski (SaraAB87)" <iride4899@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > That was definitly power drift, if you need pictures of the cabinet (sit
    > down motion cabinet) i have plenty and i could send them to you no
    problem.

    > --
    > Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my
    box