Sign in with
Your question

Who ELSE is tired of spening $every 6 months -_-!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 6, 2004 4:41:47 AM

man.. i just ordereed a 9500pro off ebay for 112 bux, yes its new, just no cd's or books its 100$ oem

but man, i just bought this Ti4200 like, 7 months ago

sheesh this is retarded im almost about to give up this hobby.. i cant even consider myself a hobbiest anymore because i hvae equipment thats 2 generations old! how can people keep up , like i am 20, have a goodjob forsomeone my age with no college degree (work in tech support , everyone has college except me) and make decent money but i still cant keep up!

WTF @ 8 MONTH PRODUCT CYCLES EAFHGHGSDS#E@#$

-------
<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>

More about : tired spening months

a b U Graphics card
April 6, 2004 5:51:58 AM

Yahoo, you are now on the DarkRED side of the Force.. err fence... uuhh whatever! :cool:

Obviously the answer to your problem is to work at FutureShop! :evil: 

The funny thing is your NEW card is like 18 months old and replaces one that came out 24+ months ago! :tongue:

8-12month product cycles, with a 6-12 month lag for you. HEhe! :wink:

The thing is you didn't really NEED to upgrade (you CAN play all the modern games on a GF4ti, just without all the goodies), and people like myself who have the money for the new hardware are sitting here with our tax return (get money because of RRSPs thank you), without the stuff we should have been able to buy for X-mas, or Birthday presents for ourselves.

Where's my Socket 939 PCI-EX equiped RS4XX AMD64 MOBO, and my PCI-EX DX 9.1/9.0C graphics card and my HL2/D]|[/Stalker?

I undertsand what you're going through, but believe me, it's ALWAYS been this way. And even when it was slightly slower, it was a BAD time, not a good time. It's nice to have new stuff instead of being stuck playing Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament (not 2K3/2K4) on the R8500/GF4ti.

I hear, you, but unlike Clinton, I'm very cold and don't feel your pain. :wink:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: 
April 6, 2004 6:01:27 AM

why did you upgrade to a 9500 pro from a card that was nearly the same performance level. that card would have lasted you another 5 months easily.

wpdclan.com cs game server - 64.246.52.144:27015
now featuring (optional) cheating death!
Related resources
April 6, 2004 6:04:33 AM

As much as I complain about the prices too I must say you sound rather funny. Reminds me of my brother who paid for an expensive apartment and expensive car and then would complain that he has no money for food. Seriously you should be able to afford alot better in your case as far as I can tell. Also inless you have money to burn it ain't smart to buy new hardware every new hardware generation because your wasting tons of money that way. For instance if some bought a Geforce4 midrange card when it was new they'ed perhaps have paid $250-300 Canadian, and then the next generation you buy the new midrange videocard for the same price. Or you could buy every second generation and afford the top of the line card and enjoy a much better and longer lasting enjoyment from your money. My self I currently have bought every 3-4 generations I believe its been. Got Monster Fusion 3DFX card when it was new and then a couple generations later got a Geforce 256 Pro(Upgraded to Geforce2 GTS for free due to warrenty) when it was new and now my latest purchase, the GeforceFX 5900XT. My next purchase will probably be 2005 or 2006 generation of hardware.

<font color=blue>_____________________________________</font color=blue>
Canada
Asus A7N8X-X, Athelon XP 2500+ Barton,
Samsung 1024mb DDR400, MSI GeforceFX5900 XT.
Aquamark=<b>34702</b>
April 6, 2004 6:51:56 AM

Ha! I'm still using my hardware from 2000/2001 biatch!!

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply
April 6, 2004 7:02:34 AM

Quote:

8-12month product cycles, with a 6-12 month lag for you. HEhe!

I hear, you, but unlike Clinton, I'm very cold and don't feel your pain.

hahah .. hhahhaha

thast all i gotta say

-------
<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
April 6, 2004 7:05:30 AM

Quote:
why did you upgrade to a 9500 pro from a card that was nearly the same performance level. that card would have lasted you another 5 months easily.

im NOT going to tell you why a 9500pro is superior to a GF4TI because its 1.5 year old information..

go read some benchmark sites, espeically ones that emphasize pixel-vertex shader/Ansio-filtering/anti-alliasing performance. you dont know, might be worth while looking up for your own enlightenment

flame: suck it whore im still using a Palomino ;) 

-------
April 6, 2004 7:42:19 AM

First, a hobby is always a plus, and always need more for enjoy.

Second, instead of spending $100 of Ti4200 and 100$ on 9500Pro, WHY don't you wait some months (as others mention) and buy something more powerfull?

Translation: don't upgrade so quick, and when you do it go for something can last a year at least.

For example, now I won't but a 9500Pro, I would go for 9800NP ($175) or 9800Pro ($210). Even the 9600XT is not worth considering the small diference with 9800NP and that right now there is no HL coupons on it.

Still looking for a <b>good online retailer</b> in Spain :frown:
April 6, 2004 7:49:45 AM

well you have a great point with waiting..

but there always comes a point when the waiting has to stop, and one must plunge into a purchase

that time is now for me, because its been much too long...

the thing is, is it worth it? im not a teenager anymore (im 21, still feel like one) so i dont have 12 hours+ a day to spend gaming.. and 3D rendering isnt THAT much of an interest anymore, altho its the main thing about computers that i read up on , as a daily activity.. i still love it, vidoe cards are amazing things..

the analogy that they are like little computers within themselves has been made my myself and others before.. little processors complete with ram, memory controllers, and all hte other things that make computers what they are except for permanent storage.. video card advancements are AT LEASt as imporant as the improvements on CPUs.. without modern video cards, we would be stuck with 256 color VGA, no matter what CPU we have

so yea. its annoying to have to upgrade this GF4TI already to what is ALREADY very sub-par equipemnt

-------
April 6, 2004 9:28:09 AM

I know what you mean ... I'm 30 since two months ago, work hard from Monday to Friday, and my wife doesn't like if I spend too much time playing :-D

IMO is worth if you feel comfortable with it. I don't buy a lot of stuff, but components stay for much time in my rig. My mobo is an Epox 8KHA+ (KT266A chipset). Not really a new one! :eek:  . Until recently I was running Palomino 1700+ but now I upgrade to mobile Barton 2400+. That costs $77, but gives me a nice upgrade as is unlocked and can change multi in windows. Even it is not a top of the line combo, it can do its job pretty well.

About GPUs, I agree with you, beautiful pieces of hardware. I am still running a Gainward GF3. I am so proud about it that is hard for me to take it out. Even it is not powerfull enough for most up to date games, it was and is a very good exemple of great silicon. I should sell it and buy a new one ... sooner I think :frown:

Most of the time I just read about all the stuff and enjoy with technical explanations that increases my knowledge.

Still looking for a <b>good online retailer</b> in Spain :frown:
April 6, 2004 9:45:34 AM

yes learning about how things work internally, and how the industry is evolving (is literally is before our eyes at a very rapid rate) is probably the only reason why i keep up with it.. im not really a gamer anymore, altho i do play every day almost.. well every 2nd or 3rd day now ;) 

hmm actually its been a week sinse i played a video game WTF IS WRONG WIHT ME ARRGH NOOOOOoo

-------
April 6, 2004 10:24:18 AM

i bet computer parts take up your whole budget eh? ;) 

cant afford to do that when teres so many other things.. ive hadmy times when my entire paycheque formonths went into my tower..

but now theres other things that i want likea new guitar, a new piano, recording equipment, a tv/dvdplayer , pot, beer, wine, and i havent gone to college and really i could save up 2 years of tuition over 1 year of werkingif i keep expenses down...

just hard to justify it anymore, espeically sinse the industry has picked up so much

-------
April 6, 2004 10:27:05 AM

Well i do a bit of weelin and deelin so the expense is worth it for me...... Like this 9800pro bought special deal £30 cheaper than normal that flashed to XT.....

<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7719803" target="_new"> My rig </A>
a b U Graphics card
April 6, 2004 1:11:33 PM

I don't think it was a bad upgrade at all. Sure a 9800 pro would be better, sure you could wait and spend $500 on R420/NV40, sure both of those should have a longer life for you, and sure the GF4Ti4200 can still play games.

BUT anyone knows that there are many reasons why the 9500 pro is a better gaming card than the GF4Ti4200. Who here would be talking about GF4Ti's in a possitive note and recommending Ti4200's for value over this past year, if R9500 Pro's were in the sub-$100 pricing range? $100 was a very good price. Now hit Best Buy with the money you saved over a FX5900XT/R9800 Pro and buy a copy of farcry for $29.99 this week, and enjoy the Upgrade. Nice find phial.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt
a b U Graphics card
April 6, 2004 1:15:26 PM

Of course you'll need to upgrade more often buying older hardware, but then again you are paying half price from what other people first paid. So it's win/win or lose/lose depending on your outlook.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt
April 6, 2004 4:36:20 PM

the performance difference is not worth 100 bucks. you could have waited another year at least and gotten by with that card. if you didnt want to simply get by, you should have bought a card that was more than a couple steps ahead of the card you already had. thats like buying a new car just because it has 20 more hp than your old one.

April 6, 2004 5:15:02 PM

all this upgrade talk, im still using a geforce 4 mx440. just bought unreal tourament 2004 game runs fine and the graphics r amazing.

However i lie. next week im buying myself an 9800 pro
at the mo i get 200 3d marks (2003) should c an improvement...

peace
April 6, 2004 5:25:56 PM

LMAO!

Me: are you saying I can't provide?
Me: cause I know I can provide.
Me: oh and I can provide money too;)
Rachel:) : why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?
April 6, 2004 5:43:50 PM

Should have bought a 9800Pro. That's what I'm buying to replace my TI4200.
April 6, 2004 6:45:19 PM

"and people like myself who have the money for the new hardware...." no offense but are you a republican? cause you bring up the fact that you have money alot.
April 6, 2004 7:26:44 PM

Anyone who was around during the time Phial accidentilly transitioned from an 8500 to a Ti4200, know's how miserable he's been....he can see no good in nVidia cards. Glad to hear the good new's Phial, I hope this makes you post here more:) 

<A HREF="http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf" target="_new">All your base are belong to us.</A>
<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2216718" target="_new"><b>3DMark03</b></A>
April 6, 2004 7:33:52 PM

You should've just bought the 9500Pro instead of the Ti4200 back when you fried your 8500LE! :tongue:

<b>Qui habet aures audiendi audiat</b>
April 6, 2004 8:01:54 PM

could always get the best card out there but that will only by you a few more months before your next upgrade.

Mobile Barton 2500+ @ 2420mhz 11x220 1.7v
Asus A7N8X Dlx 440 FSB
1gb Geil GD pc3500 Dual Channel (2-3-3-6)
Segata 80gb SATA 8.5ms seek
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro(420/730)
April 6, 2004 8:42:21 PM

Quote:
the performance difference is not worth 100 bucks. you could have waited another year at least and gotten by with that card.

i got BF Vietnam last week, and its not playable higher than 800x600.. sure my Palomino @ 1833ghz (166fsb) doesnt help, but its not a slouch either sinse i got my ram in sync@ cas2 6/2/2/2 or whatever.. i am positive the graphics card is the bottleneck from the symptoms and slowdowns

a 9500pro is a 8pipeline design, and it acctually HAS pixel shaders (sarcasm).. it may be on par with a TI4200 in current games, but new games the 9500pros advantages clearly start showing up. i also plan on gettig Halo next week.. the 9500pro should get a good 20fps more, with PS2.0

just look at some UT2003 benches.. 9500pro comes out faster than a TI4600 most times, AND you can actually use AF/AA .. its not just possible to use those features on the GF4TI architecture

meh for 100 bux, itll last me until october when prices calm down after the new chips are released

-------
April 6, 2004 8:46:51 PM

GW: its not that i dont see any good with nvidia cards, they certainly pack a punch, its just that ATI's offerings are better in most areas and quite often for less money so its hard for me to compliment nV .. you know what im saying. if they release a card that competes , both in performance AND price then ill happily make the purchse

but theres just nohting out yet.. even a 5900xt isnt worth it, if you play games like FarCry or other shader heavy ones

markgun: i didnt have the money at the time, and the TI4200 was hella cheap .. it was a good purchse at the time, just i figured there would be at least some improvements over my 8500 sinse its a newer generation card

-------
April 6, 2004 8:52:26 PM

Phial, I believe the secret with video cards is to buy at the $200 price point. Your hardware will last at least a year that way.

Either that, or buy a 9500 for $80 eight months ago on ebay like I did and mod it to a 9500 PRO for free. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Far Cry has been quite smooth at medium-high detail for me, I must say.

(sorry for rubbing it in there, Phial :wink: )

April 6, 2004 9:03:42 PM

hahaheheh.. see? my TI4200 cant do that, and its running at PS1.1 .. .. i dont know how people can say that the two cards perform almost equally

but hey, its a R300 core .. should be decent even if i wanted to wait until xmas, no? sure i wont be playing at 1280 with 8xAF/AA , but hell itll still be hella fast

-------
April 6, 2004 9:42:50 PM

Why not just face the truth. Whilst it is worth waiting for certain products, if u spend ur time waiting ull be waiting 4eva. Take my soundcard, I spent ages waiting for the audigy 2, and whilst I am glad that i did wait for it, I am still gutted as there is another card 1 year on with the more popular 7.1 standard. Now 6.1 is nearly obsolete!

Anyway back to graphics cards, surely a 128MB Radeon 9600 should still give you top performance with games released in a year's time. The PC market is cruel in this way. If you buy top of the range equipment it will be conisdered obsolete in a years time and u will be able to purchase it for a quarter of the price you paid.

My solution is, as long as the games you play run happily then dont bother upgrading. The motto is "If it aint broke, dont fix it!" Yes my PC config (see signature) is a bit screwed up but I can still run games reasonably fast, with the only bottleneck being my pint sized hard drive and my ancient 32mb graphics card. If you wish to keep up with the PC market right to a T then u will need bottomless pockets of cash!

PC Spec: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ running at 1.25ghz, ECS K7S5A Motherboard, 768MB SDRAM PC133, Sparkle nVidia Riva TNT2 M64 32MB AGP Graphics Card, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 6.1, Windows Me
April 6, 2004 9:56:17 PM

i know man i know.. once i find out that my job is stable, im going to get a loan from them and upgrade everything at once. that mightnot be for mnths

and yes, a 9600pro would be fine until the end of the year probably.. and a 9500pro is generally faster so ;) 

-------
April 6, 2004 10:14:48 PM

how is 6.1 almost obsolete. 5.1 isnt even near obsolete. very few if any movies are 6.1 the only advantage is a rear center channel. who cares. the main purpose of the front center channel is vocals. why do you need a rear. its just a gimick to get suckers to spend more money. sure, in the near future 6.1 will be the standard. but i really dont see the need to have any more than two speakers in the rear. nothing on the screen is behind you anyway, its just to give the illusion of ambient noise.

April 6, 2004 11:15:37 PM

That's what I did to replace my gf3. I like $250ish every other year to $125 every year. It may work out about the same as far as spending goes in the end, but it's nice to reward yourself with a top card once in a while.
April 6, 2004 11:26:53 PM

My speakers a 4.1 and I bet they sound a hell of a lot better than any cheapshit 7.1 set.

Holy crap, Ive just calculated that I have spent over £600 on my computers in the last 2months! I work part time in a super market...no wonder Im always skint.

P4 2.6@3.38
512Mb PC4000
2x120Gb 7200.7 in RAID0
Waterchill KT12-L30
Abit AI7
Ge-Force4 Ti4200
a b U Graphics card
April 6, 2004 11:38:38 PM

Quote:
"no offense but are you a republican?"

What difference does it make? Do democrats not make money in the US? I like Bush, but not the one/kind you're thinking of. I'd be a libertarian if anything, as I think they are more pro legalization of selling human organs (for transplant and culinary pursuits).

Don't see how my political affiliation relates to this thread, however being able to afford the latest technology does. And bringing up the ability to pay for that new technology is definitely pertinent to this thread. Especially considering it's title, which has a nice dollar sign in it. And it's a very important part of my upgrade strategy because part of my last return got me my R9600P, and I like thinking that the Gubna-mint pays for my tech, I pay for theirs.

Oh BTW, yeah I have money, did I mention that? It helps pay for things instead of killing people and stealing theirs (although the thought has crossed my mind here sometimes).

I go to school, and I have a job, I work hard and I have money. I continue to go to school so I can make more money. And you know what discipline I have a degree in and am working towards my masters in? Economics, it's all about the <b>MONEY</b>. mo' money, Mo' Money, MO' MONEY! Also I invest that MONEY I <b>EARN</b>, and then make even <b>MO' MONEY</b>. And when I invest my money in RRSPs, the guys out east gimme MORE money again. It's really sweEet. The best part, I have very colourful MONEY with higher IQ than US money, so buying my tech products is like a graphics demo. Look at all that colourful paper and shiny metal!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm<b><font color=green>MONEY</font color=green></b>!

Once again you miss the crux of the post, which was obviously Phial's need for better accounting and tax software to manage his Money. Either that or a better dealer so he could reduce other costs and afford better Graphics Crack.

Seriously, take GW's advice and leave. Don't go away mad, just go away, no one will miss your contributions.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: 
a b U Graphics card
April 6, 2004 11:47:36 PM

The R9500Pro is a fine choice, and what people seem to forget is that should you have been more focused on the material and not giving it to the poor (like a Feed the children fund, but instead it's a 'Bring 32bit(colour)-T&L gaming for the children' fund; don't tell me you haven't seen the commercials on Sunday at noon during the football off-season. :evil:  ), you could sell the GF4ti and get alot of your money back. The price of the difference is definitely worth it, especially $100 CDN! There is nothing you could get for even twice that amount which would offer better value.

And now we can return your ATI decoder ring, and teach you the latest version of <A HREF="http://www.textfiles.com/art/afinger.txt" target="_new">the secret handshake</A> :wink: .

EDIT: BTW, don't click that link either, if you're easily offended. :evil: 

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheGreatGrapeApe on 04/06/04 05:48 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
April 6, 2004 11:47:59 PM

Quote:
I go to school, and I have a job, I work hard and I have money. I continue to go to school so I can make more money. And you know what discipline I have a degree in and am working towards my masters in? Economics, it's all about the MONEY. mo' money, Mo' Money, MO' MONEY! Also I invest that MONEY I EARN, and then make even MO' MONEY. And when I invest my money in RRSPs, the guys out east gimme MORE money again. It's really sweEet. The best part, I have very colourful MONEY with higher IQ than US money, so buying my tech products is like a graphics demo. Look at all that colourful paper and shiny metal!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMONEY!

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CLASSIC dude .. honestly writing is one of your forte's should have taken something liek that in school.. but hey, the business of MONEH is good to be in also, sinse it is what the human race is now

ahah but yea that was great dropped my smoke 3 times
-------
April 7, 2004 12:01:45 AM

actually i havent seen that commercial ;P

dont watch tv! passive entertainment will Rot your brain!. rot it !

as for the TI4200, going to be giving it to a needy friend in Montreal as a suprise.. you know where i got the inspiration for this grape;P

hes a poster here, error_911, great friend of mine who sells computer parts as well as goes to college .. hes setting up a small business out of his room right now, making raid-capable webserver and hes hard up with all the parts he needs.. scsi drives, cables, PSU's, casees, evreything.. hes doing good but this will be a nice little suprise because his business has taken up his money and he is currently using a :

GF4MX440!!!!

we play games now and then, so itll be worth it for me to give ot him also so he can keep up :D 

-------
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2004 12:05:22 AM

Quote:
I like $250ish every other year to $125 every year. It may work out about the same as far as spending goes in the end, but it's nice to reward yourself with a top card once in a while.

I'm the opposite because I always have another use for the pulled card. SO I'd rather have Ti4200 for a year and R9500P for a year than just R9500P for 2 years. If both options cost me the same, the Ti4200 would be put in a spare system, sold in a system, or just plain old sold for money back. But I can see that for other people the extra year with the R9500 pro would be worth the extra price of not having a spare card to sell.

Lets say he could have bought the R9500 Pro for $200 back when his R8500 croaked. I paid $198 for a retail BA 9500 pro when it first came out, which was a hard deal to beat for months. Not sure what his Ti4200 cost him. But if it was $100 and $112. He spent $12 more to get 2 cards. Sure, he could have been gaming on the R9500 Pro for a year now. But he can now sell off his Ti4200 for $70 and the upgrade to R9500 Pro cost him $42. Or he can stick it in a spare. That is my thinking on why it makes sense not to buy top cards but wait a while for the price to drop. I like paying about half the original cost. Seems that when $200 cards hit $100 and when $400 cards hit $200, it is a great time to buy. That figure isn't set in stone, but was true for Ti4200's and R9800 Pro's. Also it makes me feel good knowing other people spent twice as much. :smile:

April 7, 2004 12:14:42 AM

i try to stay a generation behind..

actually, itd be better said like "i try to keep my equipment no older than 2 generations behind whats current"

seems thebest way to save money.. and yea, the TI4200 was freaking cheap..

-------
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2004 2:17:02 AM

Are you selling it or reusing it?

April 7, 2004 3:05:20 AM

So your going to take his ATI decoder ring away? Plus teach him the secret handshake. New new version sure looks like the old one.
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2004 7:56:22 AM

Heh, I haven't bought a new card in something like 3 years.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2004 8:13:22 AM

It shows dude!

I mean look at your siggy, it looks like 2-tone daisy-wheel printing man! :tongue:

April 7, 2004 8:55:07 PM

I don't spend that much money per year. I will now that I actually have money, but you can make do with very little money spent if you spend your money correctly.

I bought half a gig of memory when it was dirt cheap and when everyone was only buying 256MB or less. That was a good buy. $60 for half a gig of PC2100 2-3 years ago. Buying a R9800 pro when it was $180 was a good buy for those that didn't want to wait another couple of months. Buying the most expensive motherboard isn't necessary either. I have a K7S5A that I bought for $70 and I overclock using a better bios to bring my XP2400+ to speeds that would have cost me twice as much or more.

<font color=red>___________</font color=red>
<b><A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">Sexual Poll!</A></b>
April 7, 2004 8:58:29 PM

The 9500P is an awesome card. What sucks though is you spent $112 for it when you could have bought it 2 years ago for $200 and been using it this whole time.

Either way that card is a great buy!

<b><A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new">Sexual Poll!</A></b>
April 7, 2004 9:01:20 PM

Quote:
That is my thinking on why it makes sense not to buy top cards but wait a while for the price to drop.

Also consider the money you spend on games though and how much more fun they are on the newest card. When you factor that in it's worth it to spend a little bit more on a better card.

April 7, 2004 9:51:40 PM

I know the feeling. I can only buy 1 piece at a time and by the time im done buying the crap, its almost obsolete.
When i get my new rig built, it'll be time to start looking at newer [-peep-]

Confuscious say: He who go to bed with ithcy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger
!