Stargate power supply & documentation question

For the Williams games in the original "multigame" series, i.e., Defender,
Stargate, Bubbles, Joust Robotron, Splat, I've seen two different types of
power supplies. There's the one where the large heat sync is mounted
directly on the power supply board, as in every Defender, and there is the
one where the heat sync is mounted separately from the power supply board,
as all Bubbles, Joust, Robotron & Splat (for those of you that have ever
seen a Splat (I haven't)).

Early Stargate's had the Defender kind (single pice), and later Stargates
had the two piece kind. Actually, I've never seen a Stargate with the
single piece kind, but the manuals say they do.

Which leads me to my question, I've got and seen several Stargate manuals
and they all cover the power supply of the single piece kind. Does anyone
have a Stargate manual that covers the power supply as a two piece kind?

The Stargate manuals I have are:
Stargate Instruction Manual, October, 1981, 16P-3002-101
Stargate Drawing Set, December, 1981, 16P-3002-103
(I also have a Stargate Instruction Manual for a cocktail, December 1981,
16P-3002T-101, which doesn't cover it at all, but I'm only concerned about
the uprights here anyways).

Do you have any Stargate manuals different than the above? Could you please
tell me the dates and manual number? If it might be for sale, I would be
interested in buying it. (I'd also like to get the Drawing Set for a
Stargate cocktail too). Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net

larryc

I have three Stargate Instruction manuals and they are all dated October
1981. And one copy of the Drawing set which is also dated December 1981.

I also have a Stargate Cocktail instruction manual.

All of the above is for sale, if anyone else is interested!