Networking problem - Need HELP!!!

I have installed a problem on 2 computers that continues to locks up (not
responding). After I end task in task manager it looses it's network path
for the data it uses. The drive is disconnected.

Here's the strange part to me - After it gets disconnected I am unable to
map a network drive with any credentials until reboot. I have never seen
this before.

It does this on any computer I install it on. The data is located on a
Windows 2000 Advanced server computer on a domain. The users have
administrator rights and domain admin rights.

After a reboot it works fine for a while until it locks up (not responding)
again.

Any suggestions on where to look to get this resolved?

Thanks

Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about networking problem help

    "Larry" <Larriet@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have installed a problem on 2 computers that continues to locks up (not
    >responding). After I end task in task manager it looses it's network path
    >for the data it uses. The drive is disconnected.
    > Here's the strange part to me - After it gets disconnected I am unable to
    > map a network drive with any credentials until reboot. I have never seen
    > this before.
    > It does this on any computer I install it on. The data is located on a
    > Windows 2000 Advanced server computer on a domain. The users have
    > administrator rights and domain admin rights.
    > After a reboot it works fine for a while until it locks up (not
    > responding) again.
    >
    > Any suggestions on where to look to get this resolved?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Larry

    Larry

    Your question is not clear. Maybe you could ask again in different words.
    When you say you installed a problem do you mean a program? What was the
    program? Does the server lock up and no one can connect or do the
    workstations lock up?

    Kerry

Windows XP