Price check: What would you pay for a dedicated MajorHavoc?

For me to haul that 350 pound beast away would cost you $50. Thats if
your local....
If I have to travel more than 2 hours one way I will have to charge you
a Star Wars Cockpit and another x-y game of my choice.

Don

and thats if they are complete

mark

About 60-80 dollars if it works and looks good.
"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
>
> Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.
>
> Thanks
> Mike

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Dedicated Major Havoc is only the most desirable Atari game ever made!
$3500+
And that's 5 years ago pricing.
who knows what it would bring today.
And NO, I not going to sell mine anytime soon, or tell you that I paid.
Did I mention this is the best game Atari ever produced, IMO.

Troy,

Troy wrote:
> Dedicated Major Havoc is only the most desirable Atari game ever
made!
> $3500+
> And that's 5 years ago pricing.
> who knows what it would bring today.
> And NO, I not going to sell mine anytime soon, or tell you that I
paid.
> Did I mention this is the best game Atari ever produced, IMO.
>
> Troy,
>

> Mike <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
> >
> > Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mike

I would say $100 bucks.....
John

I would (and did) pay $3000+ for one. It's one of the best decisions I have
made in this hobby. I love the game and wouldn't trade or sell it.

Brian

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
>
> Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.
>
> Thanks
> Mike

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
>
> Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.

I'd say it'd fetch around $2500-3000 here (depending on buyer, YMMV,
etc...).

-Clay

mark

Dude.Everyone already knows it's not me posting.Try something new instead of
copying my name and posting with it.
"MARK" <MarkSlimeVending@aol.com> wrote in message
> On second thought.I would trade you a pepperoni pizza.And my Alkoholics
> Anonymous buttons. :))

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Is that all they can afford in NY. I know you have to nit pick on game
prices.
Good luck,

Troy,

Baraka <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Troy wrote:
> > Dedicated Major Havoc is only the most desirable Atari game ever
> made!
> > $3500+
> > And that's 5 years ago pricing.
> > who knows what it would bring today.
> > And NO, I not going to sell mine anytime soon, or tell you that I
> paid.
> > Did I mention this is the best game Atari ever produced, IMO.
> >
> > Troy,
> >

> > Mike <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > > No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
> > >
> > > Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Mike
> > >

> I would say $100 bucks.....
> John

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Hehe.. everyone tries to talk down the value of a game we all know to be one
of the most highly sought after in the hobby.. too funny.

/b
"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Troy wrote:
>> Dedicated Major Havoc is only the most desirable Atari game ever
> made!
>> $3500+
>> And that's 5 years ago pricing.
>> who knows what it would bring today.
>> And NO, I not going to sell mine anytime soon, or tell you that I
> paid.
>> Did I mention this is the best game Atari ever produced, IMO.
>>
>> Troy,
>>

>> Mike <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
>> > No really, And no I dont have one for sale.
>> >
>> > Say its a 8 out of ten average all around, working great.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Mike
>> >

> I would say $100 bucks.....
> John

And I have yet to play it...

Brent

> Did I mention this is the best game Atari ever produced, IMO.
>
> Troy,

Not really sure what the big deal is about the game. I remember
playing it in the arcade a long time ago. Didn't really care for it.
But Everyone has their own taste when it comes to games. Is this game
Rare?

Mike

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Dedicated versions had only made 300, I would call that rare.
Not too many left around, with those XY monitor problems they had.
The game is a little more difficult to play than most.
You just needed to know how to warp.
I personally never saw one in an arcade back in the day.
And living in Vegas, I was in TONS of arcades.
Sure glad I own one now though, wouldn't trade it for anything.
But some of the best games a own, I never saw in the arcades I when to.

Brent, your more than welcome to come by anytime and play it.
Come by then you have a chance to play a minute, other than just grabbing
parts and running.
You can play my other rarities also.

Troy,

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Not really sure what the big deal is about the game. I remember
> playing it in the arcade a long time ago. Didn't really care for it.
> But Everyone has their own taste when it comes to games. Is this game
> Rare?
>

> Mike

i'd take a major havoc over an i robot anyday of the week.
i have had the chance to play both and MH is a better value for the
money.
i can't afford one right now, but if i came across one from a warehouse
buy, i'd keep it.
ronald

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I hear that. I-robot is way over rated/priced IMO.
I wouldn't even want one for $500

Troy,