HELP!, GALAGA power supply update, NEED WIRING INSTRUCTIONS

URGENT HELP NEEDED, PLEASEEEEE :)

I need to update/change over a broken GALAGA
power supply board to a Solid State Power Supply.
to get it working again so I can sell it. (need money BAD)

I'm currently unemployed so can't afford the simple
jumper Bob Roberts sells for $45.00 (I have power supply)

SOOOO, could someone please email me the correct wiring
hookup (color coded wires on power supply board connector
with voltages), and I can make up some kind of jumper to the new
power supply.

Any Help, Instructions, Wiring Diagrams, ETC
that you can provide will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE EMAIL IT TO:
MVCOLLECTOR@GMAIL.COM

I don't have newsgroup access anymore so please email it so I can
get it easier. (please feel free to post a copy to group so others can
benifit
too) (I'm using friends computer to post this, I HOPE I changed the settings
to my email address. DON'T reply to any other address in headers if I didn't
do it right) (then it would go to friends account).

THANKS VERY MUCH
Tom

google this. You run 5V and 12C and ground into the 3 wire molex connector
in the CPU board. Disconnect the INPUTS to the old power supply but leave
the rest connected. Forms a 'bus' to carry the power out from the CPU board
to the coin door lights for example.