Popup question

I am getting this one specific popup repeatedly, that popup blockers
won’t block. It appears as" http://69.28.210.175" or when my
spywaredoctor message comes up it appears as "jseedcorn.cjt1.net"
And now with my spyware doctor, instead of an actual ad, the screen
just comes up blank, and I get a message from spyware doctor saying
"Spyware Doctor has detected that you are trying to access a site
that has high probability of containing harmful content. Would you
like to continue?"

I click no everytime, and then it says access to this site has been
blocked at your request, but it still comes back every 5 minutes.

The ad appears as" http://69.28.210.175" or when my spywaredoctor
message comes up it appears as "jseedcorn.cjt1.net"

How can I get rid of this annoying thing? :evil:

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Popup-ftopict359953.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1144061
1 answer Last reply
More about popup question

    In news:3_1144061_9bd3b3855b23ccaf0469baaaf9412cb1@windowsforumz.com,
    jdub23 <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

    > I am getting this one specific popup repeatedly, that popup blockers
    > won't block. It appears as" http://69.28.210.175" or when my
    > spywaredoctor message comes up it appears as "jseedcorn.cjt1.net"
    > And now with my spyware doctor, instead of an actual ad, the screen
    > just comes up blank, and I get a message from spyware doctor saying
    > "Spyware Doctor has detected that you are trying to access a site
    > that has high probability of containing harmful content. Would you
    > like to continue?"
    >
    > I click no everytime, and then it says access to this site has been
    > blocked at your request, but it still comes back every 5 minutes.
    >
    > The ad appears as" http://69.28.210.175" or when my spywaredoctor
    > message comes up it appears as "jseedcorn.cjt1.net"
    >
    > How can I get rid of this annoying thing? :evil:

    It sounds like you're already infected with malware. As I don't know which
    specific chunk of malware you have on your system it'd recommend that you
    try one from the following categories with the exception of the spyware
    category and in that case I'd give all three a try.

    Virus:
    www.grisoft.com - AVG
    www.antivir.com - AntiVir
    http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/index.cfm - CA eTrust

    Spyware:
    www.lavasoft.de - AdAware
    http://security.kolla.de/ - Spybot
    http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx -
    Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta

    Trojan:
    www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/ - a Squared
    http://swatit.org/ Swat It

    Before cleaning download this:

    LSP-Fix - a free program to repair damaged Winsock 2 stacks:
    http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

    Use that should cleaning out your PC remove or damage your in-place winsock
    and you can't connect to the internet.

    From the virus and trojan category pick one application, they're all free,
    download it and install it. Make sure that you update it. From the spyware
    category pick all three, download them and update them to the latest
    definitions. Reboot, press the F8 key over and over again, from the menu
    select Safe mode without networking. Do your cleaning in there. Reboot to
    regular mode and run the scans again. This isn't going to be quick or easy
    but it might just solve your problems and it should prevent you from further
    problems so long as you keep them updated and scan often. Most of them can
    be enabled to update and scan automatically.

    Galen

Support Microsoft Spyware Windows XP