XP Pro x64 Edition beta & Activesync 3.8

I think this area really needs a x64 newsgroup as most people who use this
version don't have a definitive location to write about their problems and
soutions. Some are here and some are in the Server 2003 area but not 1 single
thread is dedicated to this version of windows. I also heard that this
version is coming out this April on the 25th as well.

Anyways, my little problem is that with Activesync 3.8, XP x64 don't have a
explore button and by opening up "my computer", there isen't a button that
allows the user to explore the files within the PDA. Would there be a simple
fix with the upcoming release, a simple patch or Activesync 4?

check here at microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general ;)