XP and IE6

I have two computers in my own office, and one of those has been purring for
a couple yrs.now.

Have been setting up settings,etc.etc. on 2nd puter, and have doublechecked
everything, for some reason, just can't get cookies, javascript on web to
work.

Anyway I can copy docs/settings or something from first computer and copy
over to 2nd one.???????

I'm serious here, have been checking settings for about four hrs. this past
week.....gluing hair in as we speak ;)

Thank you very much.
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    In so far as the Java problem, it is likely that the problem is
    caused by lack of the Java Virtual Machine. Microsoft no longer
    furnishes it due to legal wrangling with Sun. You can get the most
    recent version from Sun here: http://www.java.com/ .
    Gene K

    golferguy wrote:
    > I have two computers in my own office, and one of those has been purring for
    > a couple yrs.now.
    >
    > Have been setting up settings,etc.etc. on 2nd puter, and have doublechecked
    > everything, for some reason, just can't get cookies, javascript on web to
    > work.
    >
    > Anyway I can copy docs/settings or something from first computer and copy
    > over to 2nd one.???????
    >
    > I'm serious here, have been checking settings for about four hrs. this past
    > week.....gluing hair in as we speak ;)
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    thank you on the Java issue - already have the new one on both puters.

    Still wondering about copying docs/settings/cookies etc over???????????

    "Not Me" <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > In so far as the Java problem, it is likely that the problem is
    > caused by lack of the Java Virtual Machine. Microsoft no longer furnishes
    > it due to legal wrangling with Sun. You can get the most recent version
    > from Sun here: http://www.java.com/ .
    > Gene K
    >
    > golferguy wrote:
    >> I have two computers in my own office, and one of those has been purring
    >> for a couple yrs.now.
    >>
    >> Have been setting up settings,etc.etc. on 2nd puter, and have
    >> doublechecked everything, for some reason, just can't get cookies,
    >> javascript on web to work.
    >>
    >> Anyway I can copy docs/settings or something from first computer and copy
    >> over to 2nd one.???????
    >>
    >> I'm serious here, have been checking settings for about four hrs. this
    >> past week.....gluing hair in as we speak ;)
    >>
    >> Thank you very much.

Windows XP