Lost Icons by START button

Deleted 2 programs in control panel and now my 2 icons by Start button are
gone, ie. Internet Explorer and AOL Instant Messenger.

How do I get them back?

TIA
Don
1 answer Last reply
More about lost icons start button

    "Dannie" wrote:

    > Deleted 2 programs in control panel and now my 2 icons by Start button are
    > gone, ie. Internet Explorer and AOL Instant Messenger.
    >
    > How do I get them back?
    >
    > TIA
    > Don
    >

    > firstly are the two icons still on the desktop...
    if they are you can "drag" them down to the area where they were and put
    them there as a "shortcut"

Internet Explorer Icons Windows XP