Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can't get the HPOS to go far enough to the left. I adjusted the pot all the
way and it moves, just not far enough left. It has about 1/4" of rollover on
the left edge. I found schems on the 'net, but no other info on this monitor.

Thanks for any help you could give.

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> I can't get the HPOS to go far enough to the left. I adjusted the pot
> all the way and it moves, just not far enough left. It has about 1/4" of
> rollover on the left edge. I found schems on the 'net, but no other info
> on this monitor.

I just found JP601 HPOS jumper on the schematics and tried it. Moving it to
the right position made little change. Moving it to the left position made
it move left farther.

This monitor is in a Galaga so it's vertical. The rollover makes it so I
can't read the scores but the rest of the picture is perfect.

HELP PLEASE!
--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Hi,
Try this
http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/adjusting%20monitor%20widths/monitor%20width.htm

you can download a manual here
http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/monitor%20schematic%20diagrams/wells-gardner/7200/

There might be a horizontal centering jack that you can change the postion
of the attaching wire, check the manual, I am not sure

Rick

"Tom" <usa1nospam@iei.net> wrote in message
> I can't get the HPOS to go far enough to the left. I adjusted the pot all
the
> way and it moves, just not far enough left. It has about 1/4" of rollover
on
> the left edge. I found schems on the 'net, but no other info on this
monitor.

> Thanks for any help you could give.
>
> --
> Tom
>
> "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
> -Henry Thoreau
>
> "The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Pepelepew so eloquently stated:

> Hi,
> Try this
> http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/adju
> sting%20monitor%20widths/monitor%20width.htm
>
> you can download a manual here
> http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/moni
> tor%20schematic%20diagrams/wells-gardner/7200/
>
> There might be a horizontal centering jack that you can change the
> postion of the attaching wire, check the manual, I am not sure
>
> Rick

It's not the standard K7200. This one has a 2002 manufacture date. Has a
switch for 15.? Hz or 17 Hz.

Thanks for the links. I'll see if they help.