Sign in with
Your question

Catalyst 4.4 available

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 7, 2004 9:42:24 PM

Catalyst maker say's mostly bug fixes. <A HREF="http://ati.com/support/drivers/winxp/radeonwdm-xp.html?..." target="_new">WinXP Download</A>

<A HREF="http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf" target="_new">All your base are belong to us.</A>
<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2216718" target="_new"><b>3DMark03</b></A>

More about : catalyst

April 7, 2004 10:46:29 PM

Not worth getting unless you try to use VPU recovery with 2 CRTs plugged in. Blah..

Mobile Barton 2500+ @ 2420mhz 11x220 1.7v
Asus A7N8X Dlx 440 FSB
1gb Geil GD pc3500 Dual Channel (2-3-3-6)
Segata 80gb SATA 8.5ms seek
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro(420/730)
a b U Graphics card
April 7, 2004 11:07:11 PM

WTF! Why not Yesterday!

Terry (Makedon) you're a Canadian, why did you do this to ME?!!!!?!!?!!!!!?

Damn, I'm just on my way out to watch PLAYOFF HOCKEY!

Stoopid Timing!

I'll have something for you guys later tonight after the games hopefully, as long as I'm not TOO liquidated.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: 
Related resources
April 7, 2004 11:15:30 PM

GO CANUCK!!! WOOT!!! lolz

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy
never tried to go crazy when it comes to o/cing.
THGC's resident Asian and Graphics Forum's resident nVboy :D 
a b U Graphics card
April 8, 2004 11:27:46 PM

Gonna do them tonight after the Leaf game when I get home. Should have something by day's end.

BTW, this was sort of a Bump to put it above ecar's post, and bring it back to front page.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: 
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TheGreatGrapeApe on 04/08/04 05:28 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
April 9, 2004 3:07:12 AM

How did the Leafs do? Lightning won.
April 9, 2004 3:31:47 AM

Re: Damn, I'm just on my way out to watch PLAYOFF HOCKEY!

I am going to the canuck calgary game tommorrow. Yes in the reds free tickets from a buddy of mine. actually I work with him and he won the lottery a couple of years ago he has seasons and we are going with him and his wife.

WOOOT!!! go canucks....

If I glanced at a spilt box of tooth picks on the floor, could I tell you how many are in the pile. Not a chance, But then again I don't have to buy my underware at Kmart.
a b U Graphics card
April 9, 2004 10:17:13 AM

GO <font color=red>FLAMES</font color=red>! (Stoopid local team, about time the madethe playoffs!

<b>HD</b>, Leafs lost, oh well, goo game though, should be an awesome series. Only the start really, lots more awesome hockey to watch.

<b>GW</b>, well as difficult as it was, updated the Catalyst review. Man I am sooooooo Liquidated, but needed to be done. OIE, got in around 2 am, and started running benchies. Couldn't tell you IQ again, if I wanted to (intelligence or image quality, again).

But at least something is up.

OIE! Surprised I even finished it, watching Diamonds are Forever on CTV at the same time I was doing them.

MMMMM Jill St Jane! Redheads! :evil: 

!