Looking for info:Atari test fixture

I've come across an Atari test fixture that is orange and has 2D21 TESTER on
it.It
appears to be a tester for the B/W boards Atari made and seems to use the
same
adapter plugs that a PAT9000 uses.There is a plug on the back of the cabinet
the looks
like a B/W vector monitor could plug into.Now here's the weird part,the box
of adapters
contains most of the B/W raster and vector plugs,but also has plugs for all
the color vector
games(even Quantum)as well as lots of color raster games.Does anybody have a
manual
on this thing,or at least some type of info on it?I'm wondering if it can
power up and test
all boards but only displays in B/W.

Anybody wanting a picture can e-mail me and I'll send you one.

Thanks
Dave

BTW-John Robertson(I think),I've tried subscribing to the technical mailing
list
but my e-mail for it keeps coming back.
4 answers Last reply
More about looking info atari test fixture

    <<Sounds like a CTS-1...

    See Dave! I am not so cluless. :)

    Dave

    www.accurateductcleaning.com

    Sounds like a CTS-1...

    Alex
    ----
    ayeckley@elektronforge.com
    www.elektronforge.com

    "Electronic Amusements" <Electronicamuse@aol.com> wrote in message
    > <<Sounds like a CTS-1...
    >
    > See Dave! I am not so cluless. :)

    OK Dave,but you are clueless as to the meaning organization.

    Good luck on finding info. I has a pse tester for b/w raster games and
    haven't found anything apart from a few paragraghs on it. Pity, I'll have
    figure out how it works as it's a cool looking bit of gear.

    "Dave Whitman" <dwhitman@northstate.net> wrote in message
    > I've come across an Atari test fixture that is orange and has 2D21 TESTER
    on
    > it.It
    > appears to be a tester for the B/W boards Atari made and seems to use the
    > same
    > adapter plugs that a PAT9000 uses.There is a plug on the back of the
    cabinet
    > the looks
    > like a B/W vector monitor could plug into.Now here's the weird part,the
    box
    > of adapters
    > contains most of the B/W raster and vector plugs,but also has plugs for
    all
    > the color vector
    > games(even Quantum)as well as lots of color raster games.Does anybody have
    > manual
    > on this thing,or at least some type of info on it?I'm wondering if it can
    > power up and test
    > all boards but only displays in B/W.
    >
    > Anybody wanting a picture can e-mail me and I'll send you one.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Dave
    >

    > BTW-John Robertson(I think),I've tried subscribing to the technical
    mailing
    > list
    > but my e-mail for it keeps coming back.

Games Atari Video Games