Help Needed: GO7-CBO Screen Problem

I do not know the technical words to describe the problem. The screen
bends on the right side. Mounted vertical with the chassis/bottom on
the left, so this would make it the top. the top/right bends over to
the top or left. it can be seen in the picture.

http://www.classicarcade.org/g1.jpg

I have already done a cap kit and this did nothing to fix this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

A!

That's known as 'flagging' or 'curling'. When you did the capkit did
you do the sync upgrade too?

It is a GO7, 13"

No adjustments seem to make any change to this problem.

Also tried moving the sync around :(

I just replaced the caps as detailed in the kit I received. not sure if
sync upgrade was part of it.