Associating Files in WinXPP

April 19, 2005 9:29:40 AM

Suddenly, I cannot open or work with some files that have had their
extensions already registered. What is up?
April 19, 2005 10:17:01 AM

"Barry Karas" wrote:

> Suddenly, I cannot open or work with some files that have had their
> extensions already registered. What is up?

http://dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:13:49 PM

I do not want the default associations that Bill Gates & Company
assigned to extensions. I want to use the programs that I assigned to
the extensions to open them.

Thank you.

Barry Karas

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:17:01 -0700, MAP
<MAP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Barry Karas" wrote:
>
>> Suddenly, I cannot open or work with some files that have had their
>> extensions already registered. What is up?
>>

>http://dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.htm
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:13:50 PM

open up windows explorer, click tools, folder options, file type, and change
the file association.

!