Moving Sale: Leaving Norwalk, CT 06854

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

WORKING GAME
Atari Pole Position Upright $400
Complete Working game recently bumped from my gameroom by a cockpit
version. Board is El Dorado repaired, the second time. The monitor
is
a new 2003 Wells Gardner. Pedal rebuilt to give you the full range,
Steering opto board replaced.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

PROJECT GAME
Taito Qix Upright $75
Incomplete Game includes Cabinet, Complete Control Panel, Marquee.
Needs PS, glass (Mine Shattered in Shipping), Monitor. Optional
Working board set for additional $50

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

PROJECT GAME
Atari Dig Dug Upright $150
Baought this working from Doug a few weeks ago. Haven't turned it
around yet. Complete with new CPO.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

FOrgot the PIX:
http://melchman.net/images/Arcade/Qix/2/
http://melchman.net/images/Arcade/DigDug/2/

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Dig Dug Sold
Qix Sold

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Anybody making a run from Jim's place to Mass? I might snag something off
him if I can find the transport.

Lemme know.

Thanks!
Rob

"melchman" <jim@melchman.net> wrote in message
> Dig Dug Sold
> Qix Sold

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Same here Rob, Im in northern mass if anyone will deliver

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Breakout is Sold!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I'm interested in the Mr Do. if you'll let it go for $100.

E-mail me at Tomcariello [at] (NOSPAM) GMAIL [dot] com

Thanks

Tom

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Another Working Game:
Atari Dig Dug Cocktail $400
Really nice Glass!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Too Bad I am in California. I would take the Atari Destroyer.
A little too long of a drive :(

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

May be not TOO Far. I am destined for Scottsdale AZ. I have room for
a few games on the truck, but not many.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Q*bert SOLD!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Joust Upright, Pole Position, PlayChoice and Playchoice Dual are SOLD.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Joust Cocktail SOLD!

TRENDING THREADS