I want to copy file names from my document file into Micro..

Andrew

I want to copy file names from my document file into Microsoft Word. Can you
suggest how to do it? When I select all, it attempts to copy the whole file
and not just the names. thanks, andrew

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
Directory Printer v3.4

You can save the print out as a file and edit in word. See website for instructions.