FS SPACE INVADER CABINET

CABINET COMES WITH NO MONITOR OR BOARDS.ASKING $200.00 OBO
PICKUP ONLY IN BRANTFORD ONTARIO
4 answers Last reply
More about space invader cabinet

    I'd say. I've got a VERY nice Space Invaders Deluxe for sale at $450.
    Works 100%, all original down to the coin box & mechs.

    - Don

    Good luck

    "SKYHOPPER" <CANCOIN@SYMPATICO.CA> wrote in message
    > CABINET COMES WITH NO MONITOR OR BOARDS.ASKING $200.00 OBO
    > PICKUP ONLY IN BRANTFORD ONTARIO

    As Don so eloquently stated:

    > I'd say. I've got a VERY nice Space Invaders Deluxe for sale at $450.
    > Works 100%, all original down to the coin box & mechs.

    LOL...I got a SI Delx ct that is complete but not working...let ya have it
    for $200. :)

    --
    Tom

    "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
    -Henry Thoreau

    "The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

    I'am in Seattle, anyone selling there Space Invaders close to me?

Games Video Monitors Video Games