New Foreceware 60.72 drivers

Thanks to E.B.

Get 'em while they're hot;

<A HREF="http://www.googlemaster.plus.com/60.72_winxp2k.exe" target="_new">http://www.googlemaster.plus.com/60.72_winxp2k.exe</A>

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
8 answers Last reply
More about foreceware drivers
  1. New drivers every week from nV!!!!!
  2. yea!!!!

and not a single one are of use to me

-------
    <A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
  3. This new driver doesn't seem to like far cry.

-AMD Athlon64 3200+@2300mhz -GAK8N -3x512 Hynix PC3200 ram@192mhz 2.5-3-3-7 -Albatron 5900PV @ 560/1000 -SB Audigy -Adaptec 1210SA Raid -2x120G Seagate SATA150 7200.7 Raid0 -Enermax 460watt psu
  4. Yeah, I think they're releasing every week so that when [H] posts a new review of FarCry and the issues/performance, people can keep saying "This means nothing, you're not using the latest drivers!" <i>*cough*</i> Kinney <i>*cough*</i> :tongue:

<b>Scottchen</b>, What's up? What specifically is happening FarCry? No loading, corruption, slow?

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
  5. No textures, no background, all i could see's my gun. Had to go back to 56.72, it's fine again now. I guess i'll just wait 'til official release.

-AMD Athlon64 3200+@2300mhz -GAK8N -3x512 Hynix PC3200 ram@192mhz 2.5-3-3-7 -Albatron 5900PV @ 560/1000 -SB Audigy -Adaptec 1210SA Raid -2x120G Seagate SATA150 7200.7 Raid0 -Enermax 460watt psu
  6. Bout time you spit that kinney out of your mouth.
  7. I KNOW WHAT nVIDIA SHOULD DO!

they can have drivers made for each game
    it'll be like
    60.72(if u want to play far cry) OR
    60.721(if u want to play COD)
    69.722(if u want to play !@#$)

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
    120% nVidia Fanboy
    never tried to go crazy when it comes to o/cing.
    THGC's resident Asian and Graphics Forum's resident nVboy :D
  8. LOL!

Yeah it's kinda getting that way.

It can be that way for ATI to with some specific games/hardware. But for a company that was talking about moving to 1 or 2 driver releases a year, they sure have release alot of drivers lately (more than ATI).

And that some of the biggest fixes are for TWIMTBP games just seems strange/laughable for a program I despise in nature, but that is supposed to make it better for nV card owners in theory.

Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Drivers Font Green Graphics