Tapper Cocktail what is it worth

I know they are pretty rare, what are they worth?
2 answers Last reply
More about tapper cocktail worth

    Just a guess here since I've not seen one sell in a while, but I'd say $700+
    for a nice one.

    Brian

    "Kala" <dj_klank@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I know they are pretty rare, what are they worth?

    Is it a Budweiser version?
    Uprights seem to be worth a little more.
    I've seen the rarest version, nice color side art uprights going for only
    $1100 lately. Prices are down quit a bit on these lately.
    I would say $650 for a really nice Budweiser cocktail, if you could find a
    buyer.
    If it's not a Budweiser version, I would say $500.
    I personally like the game.

    Troy,

    Kala <dj_klank@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I know they are pretty rare, what are they worth?

Games Video Video Games