AGCM FC: 2006/7 MidSeason Report

The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
this time the challenge of League One awaits.

The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg

My preferred First/Second XI is:

GK: Heslop. / Mills
RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
CB: Weir / Shatrov
CB: Briggs / Fenris
LB: Marsh / Fylnn
CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
CM: Sollie / Scythe
CM: Murray / Nick
SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
SC: Minkov / PivotalG
SC: Adu / Scholer

EuroU19 2006, sees England lose the final to Italy:
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/9972/20060801eurou1920063rt.jpg

The Bookies give us a good chance of promotion this season:
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1097/20060801leagueoneodds2do.jpg

Wolves try their best to get Warwick Janetkzi (But fail):
http://img180.exs.cx/img180/7140/20060804janetzkibid3xh.jpg

Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation quite
nicely:
http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut5qn.jpg

U21 Qualifer caps:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/59/20060806u21ecq3xl.jpg

U21 Callups:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/5898/20060824u21s4ye.jpg

Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp.jpg

Marsh demands a transfer:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/6998/20060826marshmoving9jq.jpg

The Lure of Duisburg to much for Marsh?:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/332/20060828marshoffer2ap.jpg

Chelsea splash the cash on Philipp Lahm, who already lists Chelsea as a fav
team:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/8436/20060835lahm8ta.jpg

Euro2008 Qualifer Caps:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/7674/20060906internationalroundup33.jpg
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9342/20060906internationalroundup42.jpg

Miljenko proud of his first cap:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5620/20060906miljenkofirstcap6dp.jpg

Edu set to spend the season in Nottingham with Forest:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9207/20060907eduloan2dc.jpg

Nilsen claims goal of the month for September2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5146/20061001gotmoct060fb.jpg

More International Games:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9743/20061011internationalround51kx.jpg

Mills the next person who wants to leave:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/3675/20061014millsmoving2bi.jpg

No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6yj.jpg

Fair few International Call-ups:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/1718/20061030internationalcallups18.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/5930/20061030internationalcallups26.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8031/20061030solliecap1pn.jpg

Nilsen is slowly becoming the players favourite:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/3118/20061031nilsenfav3zb.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/6039/20061031nilsenfav29gt.jpg

Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice the
capacity of Moss Lane?:
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob7kw.jpg
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob21pb.jpg
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob32xx.jpg

International Friendly Caps:
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/1842/20061111internationalroundup7m.jpg
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/9138/20061112internationalroundup29.jpg

Looks like the game has given up trying poach AGCM players, and instead have
decided to try to get me:
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2915/20061105sotonjob2do.jpg
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/4773/20061220portsmouthjob9bs.jpg
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/7672/20061220tottenhamjob5oa.jpg
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/2274/20070107nurnbergjob6be.jpg
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/7956/20070110blackburnjob2xe.jpg

End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before
the Macclesfield game:
http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jpg

The other kits are now updated with badges and umbro signs:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/1940/20070101updatedkits5fh.jpg

European and World Player of the Year Awards for 2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9305/20070101europeanawards20063qa.jpg
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/8650/20070101worldawards20065qk.jpg

League One Table as of Jan 1st 2007:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/4489/20070101leaguetable2cv.jpg

Player stats upto 01/01/07
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18dp.jpg
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21wz.jpg

Season results upto end of 2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/3452/20070101seasonresults5ct.jpg

Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us.jpg

100 league goals by the end of Jan, must be a new record:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/7308/20070201100leaguegoals5uq.jpg

Nilsen just pipped to goal of the month for Jan2007:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/6241/20070201febgotm2xf.jpg

Some more International Friendly caps:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/8283/20070207internationalroundup7e.jpg

AGCM FCs first fav. player is Me (the player), and the club gets national
reputation:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/8486/20070217clubsfavplayer6en.jpg

Pete Heslop becomes the first player to reach 50 league appearance:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6296/afirstto500yt.jpg

More 50th appearances, as Nilsen goes for his 50th league goal in his 50th
league game
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/8481/brecords4vj.jpg

He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was
fun:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

Nilsen gets his 50th league goal:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/1896/d50thagcmgoal0in.jpg

End of Season report should follow next weekend.

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>
> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>
> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>
> GK: Heslop. / Mills
> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
> CB: Weir / Shatrov
> CB: Briggs / Fenris
> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
> CM: Sollie / Scythe
> CM: Murray / Nick
> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
> SC: Adu / Scholer

You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
I score that many goals?

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>
>> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>>
>> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>
>> GK: Heslop. / Mills
>> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>> CB: Weir / Shatrov
>> CB: Briggs / Fenris
>> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>> CM: Sollie / Scythe
>> CM: Murray / Nick
>> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>> SC: Adu / Scholer
>>
> You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
> like I score that many goals?

I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured, but you
play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though sometimes when you are
fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so you'll play more like
Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you do only really have competiton
from Adu for that position as Minkov, Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all
get bad ratings when they play on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing
there, but he is at Forest for the season. Though I could always not play
you if you want :)

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>>The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>>>promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>>
>>>The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>>>http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>>>
>>>My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>>
>>>GK: Heslop. / Mills
>>>RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>>>CB: Weir / Shatrov
>>>CB: Briggs / Fenris
>>>LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>>>CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>>>CM: Sollie / Scythe
>>>CM: Murray / Nick
>>>SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>>>SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>>>SC: Adu / Scholer
>>>

>>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
>>like I score that many goals?
>

> I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured, but you
> play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though sometimes when you are
> fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so you'll play more like
> Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you do only really have competiton
> from Adu for that position as Minkov, Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all
> get bad ratings when they play on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing
> there, but he is at Forest for the season. Though I could always not play
> you if you want :)

no no, playing is fine. I was just wondering :)

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:

>>> You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
>>> like I score that many goals?
>>

>> I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured,
>> but you play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though
>> sometimes when you are fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so
>> you'll play more like Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you
>> do only really have competiton from Adu for that position as Minkov,
>> Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all get bad ratings when they play
>> on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing there, but he is at
>> Forest for the season. Though I could always not play you if you
>> want :)
> no no, playing is fine. I was just wondering :)

Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassistsnick9en.jpg
and you have 4 goals, 6 assists from 14(1) games, which is about the same
from previous seasons when you were on the wing.
--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>
> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>
> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>
> GK: Heslop. / Mills
> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
> CB: Weir / Shatrov
> CB: Briggs / Fenris
> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
> CM: Sollie / Scythe
> CM: Murray / Nick
> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
> SC: Adu / Scholer
Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new tactics..

Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..

TIA
Mikael

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>
>> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>>
>> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>
>> GK: Heslop. / Mills
>> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>> CB: Weir / Shatrov
>> CB: Briggs / Fenris
>> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>> CM: Sollie / Scythe
>> CM: Murray / Nick
>> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>> SC: Adu / Scholer
> Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
> difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new
> tactics..
> Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..

Hmm, Outlook Express won't let me reply to you, something about not having a
'Simple MAPI Compatible mailer installed'?, so uploaded the tactic here:
http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/4-3-3.tac

The central CM is defensive minded, while the LCM and RCM are attack minded
dribblers, as are the LFC and RFC, while the central SC is a strong forward
who can hold up the ball, I don't think I've done anything with the
corner/free kick options.

--
Michael Murray

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 +0100, Mikael Schøler
<mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> wrote:

>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
>I score that many goals?

*whistles indifferently*

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> wrote:
>

>>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
>>I score that many goals?
>

> *whistles indifferently*
>
> -Nick
Cat got your tongue?

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>>The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>>>promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>>
>>>The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>>>http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jpg
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.jpg
>>>
>>>My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>>
>>>GK: Heslop. / Mills
>>>RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>>>CB: Weir / Shatrov
>>>CB: Briggs / Fenris
>>>LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>>>CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>>>CM: Sollie / Scythe
>>>CM: Murray / Nick
>>>SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>>>SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>>>SC: Adu / Scholer
>>
>>Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
>>difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new
>>tactics..
>>Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..
>>

> Hmm, Outlook Express won't let me reply to you, something about not having a
> 'Simple MAPI Compatible mailer installed'?, so uploaded the tactic here:
> http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/4-3-3.tac
>
> The central CM is defensive minded, while the LCM and RCM are attack minded
> dribblers, as are the LFC and RFC, while the central SC is a strong forward
> who can hold up the ball, I don't think I've done anything with the
> corner/free kick options.

Thanks. I'll give it a go :)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:18:36 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassistsnick9en.jpg

He obviously didn't mean it. It was a mistake.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:18:36 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
>>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassistsnick9en.jpg
>

> He obviously didn't mean it. It was a mistake.
>
> -Nick
I actually wanted to play the ball to a real player, not some greek
wannabee footballstar :p

Michael Murray wrote:
> Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation quite nicely:
> http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut5qn.jpg

Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!

> Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
> http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp.jpg

How ironic.

> No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
> http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6yj.jpg

Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.

> Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice the capacity of Moss Lane?:
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob7kw.jpg
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob21pb.jpg
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob32xx.jpg

The fans are literally standing on top of each other to watch us play.

> Player stats upto 01/01/07
> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18dp.jpg
> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21wz.jpg

Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

> Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
> http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us.jpg

Looks like I'll be leaving too then.

> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was fun:
> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

Me and Briggsy do everything together.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation
>> quite nicely:
>> http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut5qn.jpg
>
> Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!

Its not my fault, he's the only one who wants to play there, bar Scholer who
it seems is always injured (Though he did somehow end up playing more games
than Adu, by the end of the season).

>> Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
>> http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp.jpg
>
> How ironic.
>
>> No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
>> http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6yj.jpg
>
> Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.

You have the worst discipline record at the club with 6 yellow and 2 red
cards this season.

>> Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice
>> the capacity of Moss Lane?:
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob7kw.jpg
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob21pb.jpg
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob32xx.jpg
>
> The fans are literally standing on top of each other to watch us play.
>
>> Player stats upto 01/01/07
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18dp.jpg
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21wz.jpg
>
> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play
for us.

>> Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
>> http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us.jpg
>
> Looks like I'll be leaving too then.
>
>> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no
>> centre-backs was fun:
>> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg
>
> Me and Briggsy do everything together.

So that's why you both demanded a transfer - I stoped you from being
roommates for our away games :)

--
Michael Murray

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was fun:
>>> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg
>>>
>> Me and Briggsy do everything together.
>>
> TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

You're just jealous because you don't have a defensive partner. You're
stuck out on the left side with only the linesman to talk to.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Miljenko proud of his first cap:
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5620/20060906miljenkofirstcap6dp.jpg
>>
> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?

Yeah, instead of a Cap he got Socks.

>> End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before the Macclesfield game:
>> http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jpg
>>
> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...

Nearly correct. All the kids have "Marsh 3rd Best Defender Behind Weir and
Briggs" printed on the back.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Michael Murray wrote:
>> Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!
>>
> Its not my fault, he's the only one who wants to play there, bar Scholer who it seems is always injured (Though
> he did somehow end up playing more games than Adu, by the end of the season).

Typical excuses from any employer who brings in scabs!

>> Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.
>>
> You have the worst discipline record at the club with 6 yellow and 2 red cards this season.

Quite frankly, I am not shocked or surprised by those statistics. Tee-hee.

>> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!
>>
> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play for us.

Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.

>> Me and Briggsy do everything together.
>>
> So that's why you both demanded a transfer - I stoped you from being roommates for our away games :)

No fair. It was the only time I was able to sneak away from the missus.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.

good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:29:02 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

poor sight from manager, one day I should be back and he will realise I'm
a key player :)

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:29:22 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!
>>>
>> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to
>> play for us.
>
> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.

do you wanna be my agent? :-D

--

The Biased Man wrote:

>>> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play for us.
>>>
>> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.
>>
> do you wanna be my agent? :-D

Absolutely. I'll start a campaign to bring you back to your rightful place
in the AGCM team.....or at least get you transferred to Palmeiras.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:38:01 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.
>>>
>> do you wanna be my agent? :-D
>
> Absolutely. I'll start a campaign to bring you back to your rightful
> place in the AGCM team.....or at least get you transferred to Palmeiras.

tks, you're hired! :-D