AGCM FC: 2006/7 MidSeason Report

Last response: in Video Games
February 13, 2005 6:00:46 PM

The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
this time the challenge of League One awaits.

The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...

My preferred First/Second XI is:

GK: Heslop. / Mills
RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
CB: Weir / Shatrov
CB: Briggs / Fenris
LB: Marsh / Fylnn
CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
CM: Sollie / Scythe
CM: Murray / Nick
SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
SC: Minkov / PivotalG
SC: Adu / Scholer

EuroU19 2006, sees England lose the final to Italy:
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/9972/20060801eurou1920063rt.j...

The Bookies give us a good chance of promotion this season:
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1097/20060801leagueoneodds2do...

Wolves try their best to get Warwick Janetkzi (But fail):
http://img180.exs.cx/img180/7140/20060804janetzkibid3xh...

Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation quite
nicely:
http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut...

U21 Qualifer caps:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/59/20060806u21ecq3xl.jpg

U21 Callups:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/5898/20060824u21s4ye.jpg

Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp....

Marsh demands a transfer:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/6998/20060826marshmoving9jq...

The Lure of Duisburg to much for Marsh?:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/332/20060828marshoffer2ap.j...

Chelsea splash the cash on Philipp Lahm, who already lists Chelsea as a fav
team:
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/8436/20060835lahm8ta.jpg

Euro2008 Qualifer Caps:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/7674/20060906internationalr...
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9342/20060906internationalr...

Miljenko proud of his first cap:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5620/20060906miljenkofirstc...

Edu set to spend the season in Nottingham with Forest:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9207/20060907eduloan2dc.jpg

Nilsen claims goal of the month for September2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5146/20061001gotmoct060fb.j...

More International Games:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9743/20061011internationalr...

Mills the next person who wants to leave:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/3675/20061014millsmoving2bi...

No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6...

Fair few International Call-ups:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/1718/20061030internationalcal...
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/5930/20061030internationalcal...
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8031/20061030solliecap1pn.jpg

Nilsen is slowly becoming the players favourite:
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/3118/20061031nilsenfav3zb.jpg
http://img70.exs.cx/img70/6039/20061031nilsenfav29gt.jp...

Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice the
capacity of Moss Lane?:
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob...
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob...
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob...

International Friendly Caps:
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/1842/20061111internationalr...
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/9138/20061112internationalr...

Looks like the game has given up trying poach AGCM players, and instead have
decided to try to get me:
http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2915/20061105sotonjob2do.jp...
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/4773/20061220portsmouthjob9...
http://img200.exs.cx/img200/7672/20061220tottenhamjob5o...
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/2274/20070107nurnbergjob6be...
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/7956/20070110blackburnjob2x...

End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before
the Macclesfield game:
http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jp...

The other kits are now updated with badges and umbro signs:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/1940/20070101updatedkits5fh...

European and World Player of the Year Awards for 2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9305/20070101europeanawards...
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/8650/20070101worldawards200...

League One Table as of Jan 1st 2007:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/4489/20070101leaguetable2cv...

Player stats upto 01/01/07
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18d...
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21w...

Season results upto end of 2006:
http://img134.exs.cx/img134/3452/20070101seasonresults5...

Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us...

100 league goals by the end of Jan, must be a new record:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/7308/20070201100leaguegoals5u...

Nilsen just pipped to goal of the month for Jan2007:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/6241/20070201febgotm2xf.jpg

Some more International Friendly caps:
http://img68.exs.cx/img68/8283/20070207internationalrou...

AGCM FCs first fav. player is Me (the player), and the club gets national
reputation:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/8486/20070217clubsfavplayer...

Pete Heslop becomes the first player to reach 50 league appearance:
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6296/afirstto500yt.jpg

More 50th appearances, as Nilsen goes for his 50th league goal in his 50th
league game
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/8481/brecords4vj.jpg

He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was
fun:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

Nilsen gets his 50th league goal:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/1896/d50thagcmgoal0in.jpg

End of Season report should follow next weekend.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Michael Murray wrote:

> Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
> http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us...

Give the lippy sod a smack round the ear!!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

"Toby Briggs" wrote in message
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
> > Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
> > http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us...
>
> Give the lippy sod a smack round the ear!!

Form a queue behind me.

--
Steve
February 13, 2005 8:23:14 PM

Michael Murray wrote:
> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>
> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>
> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>
> GK: Heslop. / Mills
> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
> CB: Weir / Shatrov
> CB: Briggs / Fenris
> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
> CM: Sollie / Scythe
> CM: Murray / Nick
> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
> SC: Adu / Scholer

You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
I score that many goals?
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 8:23:15 PM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>
>> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>>
>> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>
>> GK: Heslop. / Mills
>> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>> CB: Weir / Shatrov
>> CB: Briggs / Fenris
>> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>> CM: Sollie / Scythe
>> CM: Murray / Nick
>> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>> SC: Adu / Scholer
>>
> You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
> like I score that many goals?

I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured, but you
play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though sometimes when you are
fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so you'll play more like
Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you do only really have competiton
from Adu for that position as Minkov, Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all
get bad ratings when they play on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing
there, but he is at Forest for the season. Though I could always not play
you if you want :-)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>>The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>>>promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>>
>>>The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>>>http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>>>
>>>My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>>
>>>GK: Heslop. / Mills
>>>RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>>>CB: Weir / Shatrov
>>>CB: Briggs / Fenris
>>>LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>>>CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>>>CM: Sollie / Scythe
>>>CM: Murray / Nick
>>>SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>>>SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>>>SC: Adu / Scholer
>>>

>>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
>>like I score that many goals?
>

> I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured, but you
> play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though sometimes when you are
> fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so you'll play more like
> Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you do only really have competiton
> from Adu for that position as Minkov, Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all
> get bad ratings when they play on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing
> there, but he is at Forest for the season. Though I could always not play
> you if you want :-)

no no, playing is fine. I was just wondering :)
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 9:36:32 PM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:

>>> You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem
>>> like I score that many goals?
>>

>> I'm not playing you anywhere as you seem to be permently injured,
>> but you play better as a FC in this formation than MC, though
>> sometimes when you are fit I'll drop you off and to the left, so
>> you'll play more like Giggs/Ronaldo/Duff/Robben. Though as a FC you
>> do only really have competiton from Adu for that position as Minkov,
>> Nilsen, Parry-Jones, and Robbins, all get bad ratings when they play
>> on the left, and Edu sometimes liked playing there, but he is at
>> Forest for the season. Though I could always not play you if you
>> want :-)
> no no, playing is fine. I was just wondering :)

Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassists...
and you have 4 goals, 6 assists from 14(1) games, which is about the same
from previous seasons when you were on the wing.
--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Michael Murray wrote:
> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>
> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>
> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>
> GK: Heslop. / Mills
> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
> CB: Weir / Shatrov
> CB: Briggs / Fenris
> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
> CM: Sollie / Scythe
> CM: Murray / Nick
> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
> SC: Adu / Scholer
Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new tactics..

Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..

TIA
Mikael
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 9:43:18 PM

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>
>> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
>> http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>>
>> My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>
>> GK: Heslop. / Mills
>> RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>> CB: Weir / Shatrov
>> CB: Briggs / Fenris
>> LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>> CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>> CM: Sollie / Scythe
>> CM: Murray / Nick
>> SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>> SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>> SC: Adu / Scholer
> Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
> difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new
> tactics..
> Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..

Hmm, Outlook Express won't let me reply to you, something about not having a
'Simple MAPI Compatible mailer installed'?, so uploaded the tactic here:
http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/4-3-3.tac

The central CM is defensive minded, while the LCM and RCM are attack minded
dribblers, as are the LFC and RFC, while the central SC is a strong forward
who can hold up the ball, I don't think I've done anything with the
corner/free kick options.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 +0100, Mikael Schøler
<mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> wrote:

>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
>I score that many goals?

*whistles indifferently*

-Nick
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 10:06:05 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:23:14 +0100, Mikael Schøler
> <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> wrote:
>

>>You are playing me as a striker even though I'm AML ? Doesnt seem like
>>I score that many goals?
>

> *whistles indifferently*
>
> -Nick
Cat got your tongue?
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 10:28:37 PM

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>>The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>>>promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>>
>>>The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
>>>http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/408/20060716lippisteam29jc.jp...
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5372/20060716smithsteam1co.jp...
>>>http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1434/20060716smithsteam22dt.j...
>>>
>>>My preferred First/Second XI is:
>>>
>>>GK: Heslop. / Mills
>>>RB: Hamish. / Lars Laursiden
>>>CB: Weir / Shatrov
>>>CB: Briggs / Fenris
>>>LB: Marsh / Fylnn
>>>CM: Janetzki / Miljenko
>>>CM: Sollie / Scythe
>>>CM: Murray / Nick
>>>SC: Nilsen / Parry-Jones
>>>SC: Minkov / PivotalG
>>>SC: Adu / Scholer
>>
>>Could you mail me your tactics? The 4-3-3? I'm beginning to have some
>>difficulties in my southern Conference and really need some new
>>tactics..
>>Remove the BLA in my mailaddy..
>>

> Hmm, Outlook Express won't let me reply to you, something about not having a
> 'Simple MAPI Compatible mailer installed'?, so uploaded the tactic here:
> http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/4-3-3.tac
>
> The central CM is defensive minded, while the LCM and RCM are attack minded
> dribblers, as are the LFC and RFC, while the central SC is a strong forward
> who can hold up the ball, I don't think I've done anything with the
> corner/free kick options.

Thanks. I'll give it a go :)
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 1:15:33 AM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:18:36 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassists...

He obviously didn't mean it. It was a mistake.

-Nick
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 1:15:34 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:18:36 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Well you just assisted Nick's goal in your first game back from injury.:
>>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9994/20070225scholerassists...
>

> He obviously didn't mean it. It was a mistake.
>
> -Nick
I actually wanted to play the ball to a real player, not some greek
wannabee footballstar :p
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:29:02 AM

Michael Murray wrote:
> Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation quite nicely:
> http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut...

Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!

> Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
> http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp....

How ironic.

> No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
> http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6...

Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.

> Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice the capacity of Moss Lane?:
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob...
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob...
> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob...

The fans are literally standing on top of each other to watch us play.

> Player stats upto 01/01/07
> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18d...
> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21w...

Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

> Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
> http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us...

Looks like I'll be leaving too then.

> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was fun:
> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

Me and Briggsy do everything together.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:07:03 AM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:29:02 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

>> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was fun:
>> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg
>
> Me and Briggsy do everything together.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:19:33 AM

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Good Start to League One Life, with Adu fitting into the formation
>> quite nicely:
>> http://img180.exs.cx/img180/9165/20060805leagueonedebut...
>
> Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!

Its not my fault, he's the only one who wants to play there, bar Scholer who
it seems is always injured (Though he did somehow end up playing more games
than Adu, by the end of the season).

>> Sollie attracts the attention of Chelsea:
>> http://img202.exs.cx/img202/730/20060825sollieoffer8tp....
>
> How ironic.
>
>> No League Cup glory this season, defeat to QPR in the Third Round:
>> http://img70.exs.cx/img70/8306/20061026leaguecupdefeat6...
>
> Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.

You have the worst discipline record at the club with 6 yellow and 2 red
cards this season.

>> Slight Attendence problem, our record high attendence is over twice
>> the capacity of Moss Lane?:
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/3969/20061104attendenceprob...
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/5408/20061104attendenceprob...
>> http://img173.exs.cx/img173/2062/20061104attendenceprob...
>
> The fans are literally standing on top of each other to watch us play.
>
>> Player stats upto 01/01/07
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18d...
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9260/20070101playerstats21w...
>
> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play
for us.

>> Briggs is the latest player to want to leave:
>> http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2264/20070124briggsmoaning9us...
>
> Looks like I'll be leaving too then.
>
>> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no
>> centre-backs was fun:
>> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg
>
> Me and Briggsy do everything together.

So that's why you both demanded a transfer - I stoped you from being
roommates for our away games :-)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was fun:
>>> http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg
>>>
>> Me and Briggsy do everything together.
>>
> TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

You're just jealous because you don't have a defensive partner. You're
stuck out on the left side with only the linesman to talk to.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:25:12 AM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Miljenko proud of his first cap:
>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5620/20060906miljenkofirstc...
>>
> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?

Yeah, instead of a Cap he got Socks.

>> End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before the Macclesfield game:
>> http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jp...
>>
> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...

Nearly correct. All the kids have "Marsh 3rd Best Defender Behind Weir and
Briggs" printed on the back.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:29:22 AM

Michael Murray wrote:
>> Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!
>>
> Its not my fault, he's the only one who wants to play there, bar Scholer who it seems is always injured (Though
> he did somehow end up playing more games than Adu, by the end of the season).

Typical excuses from any employer who brings in scabs!

>> Explosive full-back Hamish shows how he got his name.
>>
> You have the worst discipline record at the club with 6 yellow and 2 red cards this season.

Quite frankly, I am not shocked or surprised by those statistics. Tee-hee.

>> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!
>>
> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play for us.

Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.

>> Me and Briggsy do everything together.
>>
> So that's why you both demanded a transfer - I stoped you from being roommates for our away games :-)

No fair. It was the only time I was able to sneak away from the missus.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:23:27 PM

Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.

good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:29:02 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!

poor sight from manager, one day I should be back and he will realise I'm
a key player :-)

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:28:53 PM

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:29:22 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> Edu scores 12 in 18 appearances for Forest. Sort it out Murray!
>>>
>> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to
>> play for us.
>
> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.

do you wanna be my agent? :-D

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:38:01 PM

The Biased Man wrote:

>>> He ended up with 21 goals from 31 games, its his fault he refuses to play for us.
>>>
>> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.
>>
> do you wanna be my agent? :-D

Absolutely. I'll start a campaign to bring you back to your rightful place
in the AGCM team.....or at least get you transferred to Palmeiras.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 2:38:02 PM

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:38:01 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> Pretend he's a scab, and offer him more money.
>>>
>> do you wanna be my agent? :-D
>
> Absolutely. I'll start a campaign to bring you back to your rightful
> place in the AGCM team.....or at least get you transferred to Palmeiras.

tks, you're hired! :-D

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:53:21 PM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Fair few International Call-ups:
>http://img70.exs.cx/img70/1718/20061030internationalcal...

As long I'm called up for Greece I'm happy.

>End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before
>the Macclesfield game:
>http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jp...

That's a good one.

>Player stats upto 01/01/07
>http://img134.exs.cx/img134/6193/20070101playerstats18d...

Ha ! 7 goals and 7.88 ! I rule.

>He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was
>fun:
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

You don't really need them when you have me stopping everything in the
centre of the field.

-Nick
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:05:09 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:25:12 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> Miljenko proud of his first cap:
>>> http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5620/20060906miljenkofirstc...
>>>
>> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?
>
> Yeah, instead of a Cap he got Socks.

Nicely framed on the wall by now.

>>> End of 2006, see's a new away kit revealed to the gathering press, before the Macclesfield game:
>>> http://img26.exs.cx/img26/9881/20061230newawaykit6qi.jp...
>>>
>> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...
>
> Nearly correct. All the kids have "Marsh 3rd Best Defender Behind Weir and
> Briggs" printed on the back.

I'd hate to be the parentaying for that one..
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 6:05:19 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:20:39 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

>>> Me and Briggsy do everything together.
>>>
>> TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
>
> You're just jealous because you don't have a defensive partner. You're
> stuck out on the left side with only the linesman to talk to.

Someone needs to keep him in check!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 7:19:28 PM

The Biased Man wrote:
> Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>
> good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(

Well your back for the new season, no longer dislike me, have 'signed' a new
contract, but still want to leave the club and have personal problems,
though I did sent you to Brazil for a month, but you returned within a week
which is hopefully a good sign.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:19:28 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Biased Man wrote:
>> Em Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight
>>> promotion, this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>>>
>> good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(
>
> Well your back for the new season, no longer dislike me, have 'signed' a
> new
> contract, but still want to leave the club and have personal problems,
> though I did sent you to Brazil for a month, but you returned within a
> week
> which is hopefully a good sign.

bugged game, I love AGCM!

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 9:59:47 PM

Michael Murray wrote:

> >> Miljenko proud of his first cap:

> > Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?

> Yep, they were a nice dark blue colour proudly hung on his wall :-)

Finally someone normal in this group.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:12:39 PM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> You're just jealous because you don't have a defensive partner. You're stuck out on the left side with only the linesman to talk to.
>>
> Someone needs to keep him in check!

If he had anything to do with me getting sent off, give him a slap.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:13:30 PM

The Biased Man wrote:
>> Absolutely. I'll start a campaign to bring you back to your rightful place in the AGCM team.....or at least get you transferred to Palmeiras.
>>
> tks, you're hired! :-D

Woohoo! I'll get right on your case.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:15:56 PM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?
>>>
>> Yeah, instead of a Cap he got Socks.
>>
> Nicely framed on the wall by now.

I hope it was a light background, to show off the black properly.

>>> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...
>>>
>> Nearly correct. All the kids have "Marsh 3rd Best Defender Behind Weir and Briggs" printed on the back.
>>
> I'd hate to be the parent paying for that one..

They'll be glad to chip in for our Premiership push.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:20:22 PM

Michael Murray wrote:
>> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?
>>
> Yep, they were a nice dark blue colour proudly hung on his wall :-)

Murray in Colour-Blindness Shock!!!!!

>> They all came to see the best young left-back in the country.
>>
> That'll be me then :-)

Murray in Senility Shock!!!!!

>> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...
>>
> Even though your currently number 21 :-)

Murray Slams Illiterate Kids!!!!!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:21:41 PM

Michael Murray wrote:
>> good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(
>>
> Well your back for the new season, no longer dislike me, have 'signed' a new contract, but still want to leave the club
> and have personal problems, though I did sent you to Brazil for a month, but you returned within a week which is
> hopefully a good sign.

Looks like my appointment as Edu's agent has paid instant dividends.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:50:38 PM

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
> this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>
> The change to 4-3-3 confuses both Lippi and Smith:
> http://img106.exs.cx/img106/9768/20060716lippisteam7mm....

Adu sux B-)
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 11:30:08 PM

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Keeping his socks as a memento of the occasion?
>>>
>> Yep, they were a nice dark blue colour proudly hung on his wall :-)
>
> Murray in Colour-Blindness Shock!!!!!
>
>>> They all came to see the best young left-back in the country.
>>>
>> That'll be me then :-)
>
> Murray in Senility Shock!!!!!
>
>>> All the kids have "MARSH 3" printed on the back...
>>>
>> Even though your currently number 21 :-)
>
> Murray Slams Illiterate Kids!!!!!

Stephen Weir Dropped, no one cares (Except Shatrov who'll be taking your
place) :-)

--
Michael Murray
February 15, 2005 10:36:25 AM

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:00:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>The 2006/7 Season sees the AGCM Team go for its third straight promotion,
>this time the challenge of League One awaits.
>

>Nilsen claims goal of the month for September2006:
>http://img134.exs.cx/img134/5146/20061001gotmoct060fb.j...

And what a beauty :p

>Nilsen just pipped to goal of the month for Jan2007:
>http://img68.exs.cx/img68/6241/20070201febgotm2xf.jpg

DAMNIT! I DEMAND A PATCH! ;)
Mine was the best, i'm sure. :p

>More 50th appearances, as Nilsen goes for his 50th league goal in his 50th
>league game
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/8481/brecords4vj.jpg
>He was so close, though having to finish the match with no centre-backs was
>fun:
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/9755/csoclose5xt.jpg

Damn defenders, ruining my fun :p

>Nilsen gets his 50th league goal:
>http://img186.exs.cx/img186/1896/d50thagcmgoal0in.jpg

<o/
\o/
\o>

/me does the victory dance :D
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:55:19 AM

Em Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:21:41 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> good work, but I'm sad to leave :-(
>>>
>> Well your back for the new season, no longer dislike me, have 'signed'
>> a new contract, but still want to leave the club
>> and have personal problems, though I did sent you to Brazil for a
>> month, but you returned within a week which is
>> hopefully a good sign.
>
> Looks like my appointment as Edu's agent has paid instant dividends.

you're fired, don't need you anymore! :-D

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 8:26:00 PM

The Biased Man wrote:
>> Looks like my appointment as Edu's agent has paid instant dividends.
>>
> you're fired, don't need you anymore! :-D

*Counts cash as he wanders back to the defence*

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 8:26:01 PM

Em Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:26:00 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Biased Man wrote:
>>> Looks like my appointment as Edu's agent has paid instant dividends.
>>>
>> you're fired, don't need you anymore! :-D
>
> *Counts cash as he wanders back to the defence*

lol

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 8:34:35 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:15:56 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

>>> Yeah, instead of a Cap he got Socks.
>>>
>> Nicely framed on the wall by now.
>
> I hope it was a light background, to show off the black properly.

>>> Nearly correct. All the kids have "Marsh 3rd Best Defender Behind Weir and Briggs" printed on the back.
>>>
>> I'd hate to be the parent paying for that one..
>
> They'll be glad to chip in for our Premiership push.

Get your wallet out then Wierdo.
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 9:59:59 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:12:39 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> You're just jealous because you don't have a defensive partner. You're stuck out on the left side with only the linesman to talk to.
>>>
>> Someone needs to keep him in check!
>
>If he had anything to do with me getting sent off, give him a slap.

Two players being suspended won't do the team good. Especially when
one is a vital cog in the AGCM FC machine. *cough* That's me..
*cough*

----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:29:07 PM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> If he had anything to do with me getting sent off, give him a slap.
>>
> Two players being suspended won't do the team good. Especially when one is a vital cog in the AGCM FC machine.
> *cough* That's me..*cough*

You're right, who would slice the oranges at half-time then.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:32:01 PM

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> I'd hate to be the parent paying for that one..
>>>
>> They'll be glad to chip in for our Premiership push.
>>
> Get your wallet out then Wierdo.

That really would be Fantasy Football.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:58:56 PM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:29:07 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>>> If he had anything to do with me getting sent off, give him a slap.
>>>
>> Two players being suspended won't do the team good. Especially when one is a vital cog in the AGCM FC machine.
>> *cough* That's me..*cough*
>
> You're right, who would slice the oranges at half-time then.

Edu the mercenary, when he comes back from his spell in sunny Nottingham.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:32:01 +0000, Stephen Weir wrote:

>>> They'll be glad to chip in for our Premiership push.
>>>
>> Get your wallet out then Wierdo.
>
> That really would be Fantasy Football.

You could just do Michael's uni work, that frees him up to play FM.

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> Get your wallet out then Wierdo.
>>
>> That really would be Fantasy Football.
>
> You could just do Michael's uni work, that frees him up to play FM.

Excellent idea, anyone want to volunter to do a Elementary Particles Test on
Thursday? :-)

--
Michael Murray
!