Konami X-Men serial number

bill

Hey all. I'm purchasing a 6 player X-Men and while I was looking it over
tonight I was looking for a serial number. The only thing I could find that
might be it is a number that is on a sticker with a barcode. Can anyone
confirm if this is indeed the serial number?

"Bill" <miekkawiREMOVETHIS@msu.edu> wrote in

> Hey all. I'm purchasing a 6 player X-Men and while I was looking it
> over tonight I was looking for a serial number. The only thing I could
> find that might be it is a number that is on a sticker with a barcode.
> Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the serial number?

Both of mine have a 5 or 6 digit number on a metal tag attached to the
front of the control panel section of the cabinet.

Since you are buying one, what's you opinion on a good price? I'm going to
sell one of mine in the next couple of months.

dx_vyper
dx_vyperAThotmailDOTcom

bill

I actually paid 175 for mine. One monitor isn't working and there is no
sound. I have a working PCB so I'll be set in that regard, but I still need
to fix the 2nd monitor.