No access to D Drive

wombat

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I have managed to find and delete "NoViewOnDrive" and have checked to make
sure 'D' drive is ticked in TweakUI. Still cannot get access to drive when I
try and set up a Network Drive Disk.

Any more suggestions please?

For starters, try hitting the Reply button instead of New. It's a
lot easier on everyone if you keep the discussion within one
thread.

Next, are you trying to access a drive on another computer?
That's totally different from your original question. The answers
you were given apply to drives on a local computer.

If you're trying to map a network drive I suggest you post this
question in the XP networking newsgroup:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web&sloc=en-us

Make sure you include as much pertinent information as possible.
Things like the operating system that each machine is running,
how your network is set up, what steps you've taken to access the
other computer and what error messages you received.

--
Nepatsfan