FS:Parting out working Space Duel

Hey,
Well I couldn't sell this game as a whole, so I have to part it out.
Everything works great. Here's the parts (make an offer on the unpriced
stuff--shipping is extra or you can pickup in Norman, OK):

WG K6100 Color XY monitor (works fine--no upgrades--Tempest burn-in)
$200 (requires insurance for shipping)

Control panel--nice cpo, new buttons and leaf switches

wiring harness

coindoor--very nice

power block

Space Duel PCB

Marquee and brackets (very nice)

speaker grills (very nice--no bends or dings)

ARII

Email me privately. Thanks!
jaysunten@sbcglobal.net

Hey Jaysun - what's the deal, I would figure a working vector game would
sell without any problems?

M.O.
http://www.playmaille.com
http://www.madocowain.com

jaysunten@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Hey,
> Well I couldn't sell this game as a whole, so I have to part it out.
> Everything works great. Here's the parts (make an offer on the unpriced
> stuff--shipping is extra or you can pickup in Norman, OK):
>
> WG K6100 Color XY monitor (works fine--no upgrades--Tempest burn-in)
> $200 (requires insurance for shipping)
>
> Control panel--nice cpo, new buttons and leaf switches
>
> wiring harness
>
> coindoor--very nice
>
> power block
>
> Space Duel PCB
>
> Marquee and brackets (very nice)
>
> speaker grills (very nice--no bends or dings)
>
> ARII
>
> Email me privately. Thanks!
> jaysunten@sbcglobal.net

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

one of those games that's worth more parted :(