fail to recieve files over msn

April 19, 2005 4:16:04 PM

When i'm using msn messenger and my friends wan't to send my different files,
a message appears that says; The file has been blocked... I don't know how or
what to change to recieve the files... I've tried switching off my firewall
and viruscontrol for recieving files but that doesn't work... Any ideas? Hope
someone can help me....

More about : fail recieve files msn

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:33:16 PM

Open Messenger Help: go to start/run, and type:

HH %ProgramFiles%\Messenger\xpmsgr.chm::/xpwhyfileblocked.htm

see also: "To add additional file types to be blocked or remove file types that should not be blocked: "
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291387/EN-US/#XSLTH3137...
--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509