keyboard - multiple keys don't work

Marty

l,n,s,c,v, among others do not work on my computer. I have used 2 different
keyboards and the same thing happens. What should i do about it
--
Marty

Control Panel, Regional Settings. check for english options

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Marty" <JettinJetta24@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:D0B3DAE0-015C-4862-BACE-1B3DBDCCBFBA@microsoft.com...
> l,n,s,c,v, among others do not work on my computer. I have used 2 different
> keyboards and the same thing happens. What should i do about it
> --
> Marty

Marty

nope...all is good in there...

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Control Panel, Regional Settings. check for english options
>
> --
>
> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
> ..
> "Marty" <JettinJetta24@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:D0B3DAE0-015C-4862-BACE-1B3DBDCCBFBA@microsoft.com...
> > l,n,s,c,v, among others do not work on my computer. I have used 2 different
> > keyboards and the same thing happens. What should i do about it
> > --
> > Marty

Well, keyboards have their own chip, so I think your best guess is going to be a broken keyboard plug, or 'port' on the Motherboard.