Computer Space FS in Seattle....$1000!!!!!

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Doesn't sound like it.
"Monitor is removed and in dry storage"?
Why would you remove the monitor for storage?
So didn't get rusty outside with the cabinet?
I would definitely say it was working if it did, mite help sell it.

Troy,

phoenixarcade.com <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> does the game work?

It's not mine, I just saw the listing. Hell, I'd buy it if my wife
wouldn't kill me.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I hear ya, I didn't think it was yours.
Just thought it was funny about the monitor being stored separate from the
game.
Save your $1000, you can buy two fun games for that.

Troy,