Thermaltake Attracts Women With Swarovksi Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]They could have easily found a much hotter girl for this... but, hey, it still brightens up my day![/citation]
Believe me dude... at these nerd conventions, anything with two orbs on their chest is the hottest thing.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]starryman[/nom]Believe me dude... at these nerd conventions, anything with two orbs on their chest is the hottest thing.[/citation]
So I'm guessing Steve Wozniak is at those things.

-unknown-

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Why use booth babe if the product is aimed at girls? Maybe a special kind of girl?[/citation]
booth boys?
(lol)

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]They could have easily found a much hotter girl for this... but, hey, it still brightens up my day![/citation]
Your standards are seriously messed up! Anyway, nothing wrong with the girl ... but OMG that case is UGLY!

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Why use booth babe if the product is aimed at girls? Maybe a special kind of girl?[/citation]

even girls find attractive girls appealing.. and that booth babe has it.. i mean, jane did write this and posted the pix and i am in no way questioning her preferences.. good looking ppl holding up products sells things!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Hanin33[/nom]even girls find attractive girls appealing.. and that booth babe has it.. i mean, jane did write this and posted the pix and i am in no way questioning her preferences.. good looking ppl holding up products sells things![/citation]

I'm straight but the girl is hot. I don't have to be an artist to appreciate fine art.

G

You mean electronic ones?

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
T_T scared me when I found out a girl wrote this article... Yea I think Jane may be jealous or something XD

But I'm not sure if that's so 'hot', looks too artifially modified to appear hot lol. The way I judge girls for being hot or cold (lol) is by imagining how they look with all their hair shaved off, and how they look when they're old. Yea it may sound kind of weird... I know...

curnel_D

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
Lol, so where's Jane at cursing about anything targeted at girls? Bedazled cases? Those sexist son of a bitches! :p (Jk jane. lol)

These do look awful, and I think the booth babe is ok. Looks like she's blushing though.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]computabug[/nom]Yea I think Jane may be jealous or something XD[/citation]

Hey, I conceded that she was attractive. No jealousy here.

[citation][nom]Curnel_D[/nom]Lol, so where's Jane at cursing about anything targeted at girls? Bedazled cases?[/citation]

Women are like cats. We love anything shiny/sparkly. This stuff is basically kryptonite.

rockabye

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
The girl isn't ugly but she looks kinda fake. In both pics she has the exact same facial expression... only her eyes moved.
A bunch of ugly square bulky things. They should've put more thought into the design and color.
It looks like she's holding an iron. I don't know how that's supposed to appeal to women.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
The bling is ugly... I'll gladdly tach the booth babe. I've been to E3 & CES - most Both babes looks like strippers. But hey, breasts are breasts and drunking geeks don't care... or non-drunk geeks as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.