Radeon 9000 All in Wonder

korn3232

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2003
I recently used a program off of a demo disk that deleted old drivers for you. When i ran the program everthing seemed fine. The next time i started the computer my graphics where very slow and i get an error message that says there is no 3D card installed and the screen flickers to black (like its changing resoulution) and comes back. I checked the video drivers in the device manager and they were gone. The only thing i can come up with is that the program deleted my current drivers. I cant use any of the programs that came with my Radeon card. I've tried to reinstall them but i get an error message saying to install a standard VGA adapter first. Anyway i dont know what to do, keep in mind i cant do anything with the device manager nor can i reinstall the drivers. Does anyone know what i can do. When i looked in the display properties it says the driver is called VGA save. Does anyone know how i could reinstall my drivers?

Thank you in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Szentigrade

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Did you try following the directions and installing the "standard VGA adapter" driver for your card first? You go into Device Manager, select the device, go to Properties, Driver, Update Driver, Select Driver from List, and select the "standard VGA adapter" driver from the list.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>