XP Running sssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooww

Hi,

Recently my processor is running super slow. I didn’t install anything
special, I have defragged my hd, used norton to solve the problem, but
I can’t seem to bring my computer back up to the fast speed it used to
be. In Taskmanager, my CPU usage gauge constantly operates at hi’s of
70-100% but I don’t know what’s causing it. Can someone help? Thanks!
It may take a few years to reply as my computer is running slow..

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-XP-Running-sssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooww-ftopict360495.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1146234

Using Norton is fine but you may have Spyware, adware and trojans. You
can use these sites to check.

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/