Lost all my icons

When I start my computer(Windows XP Pro), all the icons come up, but after 30
seconds or so, everything disapears except my background picture. I have a
new dsl line and messenger, so that stuff comes and stays. I am able to
browse the web but can't get to the other icons or startup taskbar.
1 answer Last reply
More about lost icons

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "drodriguez" <drodriguez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C5CCD2C-912E-4028-AB1B-08A36F510A97@microsoft.com...
    > When I start my computer(Windows XP Pro), all the icons come up, but after 30
    > seconds or so, everything disapears except my background picture. I have a
    > new dsl line and messenger, so that stuff comes and stays. I am able to
    > browse the web but can't get to the other icons or startup taskbar.

Icons Windows XP