When I start my computer(Windows XP Pro), all the icons come up, but after 30
seconds or so, everything disapears except my background picture. I have a
new dsl line and messenger, so that stuff comes and stays. I am able to
browse the web but can't get to the other icons or startup taskbar.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509