GP

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

when i click start/programs button the menus that appear fill up 2 columns.
They seem 1.5 spaced, can I condense these menu entries so 3/4 of my screen
isnt filled up as soon as I click on start/programs then on down arrow.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:4265d94e$0$10304$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au,
gp <grum@invalid> had this to say:

> when i click start/programs button the menus that appear fill up 2
> columns. They seem 1.5 spaced, can I condense these menu entries so
> 3/4 of my screen isnt filled up as soon as I click on start/programs
> then on down arrow.

My advice? Make folders in C:\Documents and Settings\<your name here>\Start
Menu\Programs that are categorized:

Internet Tools
Security Tools
CD Burning Tools
System Cleaning Tools
Stuff I Never Use
etc..

Then start cleaning the mess up by putting stuff in the folder that it best
fits into.

Galen

TRENDING THREADS