FF: 2 game boards

Free:
Two unknown game boards. No gems, probably not working. I packed them up
for an auction that fell through and can't find the pictures anymore.
Don't feel like opening the boxes to take another. Make believe it's
Christmas and be surprised.

http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/FF34.JPG

As usual, my rules:
I pay shipping to US
They are not to show up on eBay!
I don't de-munge your email address
Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
Banned for pissing me off: George in CA

Hans O in Chicago

I'll jump on Hans bandwagon. I've got a Pubtime Darts CPU board thingy
for free. It's missing a couple big socketd chips, but all the
segmendted display parts are there, and the board itself looks good.
Hans rules apply for me too.

Boards are spoken for. Thanks.
Hans O

> Free:
> Two unknown game boards. No gems, probably not working. I packed them up
> for an auction that fell through and can't find the pictures anymore.
> Don't feel like opening the boxes to take another. Make believe it's
> Christmas and be surprised.
>
> http://pweb.netcom.com/~p1001/FF34.JPG
>
> As usual, my rules:
> I pay shipping to US
> They are not to show up on eBay!
> I don't de-munge your email address
> Banned for breaking my ebay rule: Ed in NJ
> Banned for pissing me off: George in CA
>
> Hans O in Chicago

TRENDING THREADS