Confused

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

I just bought a Dell laptop with XP Pro on it. just took it out of the box. I
started installing the software that came with it and everything just fine.
then when i installed the Microsoft Plus I lost all my 'games' that i
orginally had. for example spider solitare, that kind of stuff. So i
uninstalled Plus and i have no games at all and my shortcuts for Windows
Media Player disappeared. I tried to reinstall the Accessories and Utilities
in Remove/Install Windows Components. thats when it said it needed the
Windows Service Pack 2 CD to finish installation. I didn't get that CD with
the laptop. I can uninstall and then reinstall Windows Media Player if I have
to but I dont know what to do bout the games. Please help!
--
confused

bar

The Laptop will mosdt likely have a Recovery CD set.

This can be used to reimage the PC to 'factory fresh' state.

If you have any concerns call DELL tech support.