Why Are All The Good Deals In Cali. When I'm In MI? But I ..

Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for a
game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats a
little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and having
to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I have
a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting games
easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state over
thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
cheaper.
So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo a
pop can.....

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

The "good deals" are always at the far ends of the United States it
seems. I'd love to have that Gauntlet for $600 in California
(yep...you're right) and there was some other good deal in Delaware a
while back. Heck I've lived in both states and sometimes wish I still
lived there. Regardless, you just have to wait and a good deal will pop
up when yo least expect it and one of those California guys will be
saying, "Man, why are all the good deals in Michigan?"

Good luck with the pop cans idea.

Pat D.

DarkMagister wrote:
> Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for a
> game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats a
> little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and having
> to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
> the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
> closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I have
> a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
> Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
> missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
> money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
> doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
> Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
> yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting games
> easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state over
> thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
> cheaper.
> So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo a
> pop can.....
>

> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

i've been burned twice (a 3rd time, but it was hacked wires in my
duramold blaster) from folks in cal--- leaves a bitter taste in my
mouth.
had very good luck mid way and towards the east though.
stay away from chris grahm and dave lewis (former employee of rob
storment @ superuactions.)
i've had some good buys from cal too, but i can't help but see negative
over there because of what happened.
ronald

Don't do it, if you separate the fault line, everything east of
California will sink into the Atlantic and we'll remain high and dry.
Bill from San Diego.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

It doesn't matter where you find the deal it's always to far away to drive.
I'm on the west coast, and I always find deals in the Midwest or down south.
Last one in Ohio, 2200 miles away, damn it.
Go figure,
Maybe we should trade are deals off to a guy in the area for a deal in your
own area.

Troy,

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for a
> game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats a
> little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and having
> to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
> the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
> closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I have
> a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
> Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
> missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
> money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
> doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
> Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
> yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting games
> easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state over
> thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
> cheaper.
> So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo a
> pop can.....
>

> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

lol....I was only talking about game deals, nothing else. Gas here in
Michigan is $2.25 for now anyways.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Matt,
move to Vegas, everybody else from cal. is.
Thanks for the games you hooked me and Brent up with by the way, while back.
when your ready again let us know.
I'm paying $2.57 a gal. at the moment.

Troy,

matt <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Good deals on Video games maybe... Lets not talk about the $2.50 per
gallon
> of gas, high as hell property taxes, WAY too many other people here, my
> electric bill still kills me.....
>
> Yeah, all the deals are here.. I cant wait til I leave!
>
> --
> Matt
> M and M Electronics
> 6661 Stanford Ranch Road
> Suite F, PMB 105
> Rocklin, Ca 95677
> 916-275-5871
> "DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> > Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for a
> > game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats a
> > little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and having
> > to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
> > the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
> > closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I have
> > a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
> > Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
> > missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
> > money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
> > doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
> > Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
> > yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting games
> > easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state over
> > thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
> > cheaper.
> > So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo a
> > pop can.....
> >

> > Mike
> > --
> > http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

You've got mail.

DarkMagister wrote:
> Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for
> game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats
> little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and
having
> to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
> the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
> closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I
have
> a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
> Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
> missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
> money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
> doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
> Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
> yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting
games
> easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state
over
> thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
> cheaper.
> So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo
> pop can.....

Heh, that's funny about the timing of this post.. I just got done
reading about some guy (i think in NH) that's giving some decent
sounding games away. Can't help but think that would NEVER happen in
SE MI! Oh well, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
And there's still one or two stations on the east side of the "D"
selling gas for $2.09, so I guess it isn't all bad here!

Hm, I have to agree about Michigan. Far more collectors than deals.
However, I don't think sinking California will work too well. Then, all
arcade machines in Cali would be at the bottom of the ocean. In a week,
divers will fish out the cabinets, and put them on EBAY as A+++ STALLAR
CONDITION with only the slightest of water damage. The group will be
flooded (excuse the pun) with posts stating FS ON EBAY, which is
totally not FA. Totally different.
Anyway, the rift of posts will cause you to miss the one post of
someone selling a mint Quantum for a 1/5th of Jack Daniels and two left
socks. Really, it's in your best interest to keep California above
water.
If you want to move, I'd suggest getting 300 phones, and a really good
long-distance plans. Have every phone set to autodial the radio
stations to request Celine Dion be played 24/7. The simple act of
Celine Dion being put into the air waves will cause your mass exodus
from California.

DarkMagister wrote:
> Everytime I get on here or on Ebay there is always some good deal for
> game. And it is always in Cali. Of course being in Michigan, thats
> little too far to drive and paying for the cost of shipping and
having
> to deal with picking it up, or worse yet having it get damaged along
> the way gets to be a pain. Now you could say, "Why not just move
> closer to Cali. and that would fix the problem?" Well, I think I
have
> a better idea. Remember what Lex was trying to do in the movie
> Superman? He was trying to sink Cali. into the ocean by firing
> missiles at the fault line. I figure that if I start saving my extra
> money now, plus start going around town collecting pop bottles and
> doing a few paper routes I will have the money in no time to buy the
> Missiles I need to get the job done. Now I'm sure you are asking
> yourselves, "How would putting Cali. into the Ocean make getting
games
> easier?" Well, it would force everyone to move to the next state
over
> thus moving them closer to Michigan, thus making the shipping costs
> cheaper.
> So what do you think? Ya think it'll work? I sure hope it......ooooo
> pop can.....
>

> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

I don't know, I really think sinking Cali. in the ocean would work. If
you think about it, a TRUE COLLECTOR would leave the wife and kids
behind and save the game instead. So you wouldn't have to worry about
them sinking into the ocean. Did I mention that alot of the good deals
are in Pennsylvania too? Holy Hell, all I see are very cheap games in
good condition in Penn. Its evil I say....Evil!! Oh sure, I see games
for sale on ebay in Michigan all the time. That is if you want to give
up your first born to buy one. What is with the prices for games in
Michigan?? Damn people in Michigan are greedy. I really need to move.

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Ron,

Chris & John Graham scammed me recently on an Ebay Atari Pong. I had
to get PayPal to intervene, and eventually my credit card company.
They took my money (and another Ebayer's) and ran :(

Is this a well-known scammer? Ebay ID was aapaint

Thanks
Ben

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Super auctions are a rip-off, that's for sure.
Stay away from them or anybody who is involved with them.

Troy,

BWAGNER5150 <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ron,
>
> Chris & John Graham scammed me recently on an Ebay Atari Pong. I had
> to get PayPal to intervene, and eventually my credit card company.
> They took my money (and another Ebayer's) and ran :(
>
> Is this a well-known scammer? Ebay ID was aapaint
>
> Thanks
> Ben

Games go for cheap in oregon. Too much rain here. But any arcade
machines are far and few between :/
One would think that intel people would love arcade games in their
homes.
*shrug*
It does seem like the grass is greener on the other side.

-isaac