error ..c:windowssystem32autoxec.nt

my computer keeps giving me this error 16 bit windows subsystem and then
c: windows\system32\autoxec.nt 9the system file is not suitable for
running ms-dos and microsoft window applications choose close to terminate
the application.....any help would be appriciated

Hi

Please see if the following article helps:

"Error Message When You Install or Start an MS-DOS or 16-Bit Windows Based
Program"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"oj" <oj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my computer keeps giving me this error 16 bit windows subsystem and then
> c: windows\system32\autoxec.nt 9the system file is not suitable for
> running ms-dos and microsoft window applications choose close to terminate
> the application.....any help would be appriciated

TRENDING THREADS