Trade: Galaga 07xx or 04xx for 08xx custom chip

Hi all. I need a 08xx IC for a Galaga board. I have 2 working 07xx
and one 04xx if anyone wants to trade one for one. Send me an email if
you have one.

Thanks
-Pete H.

Pete, I've got a spare working 08xx Custom Chip you can have, send me
an email and I'll ship it today (and cover the postage as well).

I also put together a document showing common populations of custom
chips on various boards (ranked for Galaga) if anyone is interested in
a copy, let me know.

Mike Doyle

Thanks, Mike. I received the chips. Very kind of you. Mike is a
great guy for those that don't already know.

-Pete H.