How to bypass explorer.exe on boot??

For security reasons I want to bypass explorer.exe on boot and
start an application directly. I do not need a GUI and don't want
the user to be able to start other apps. Any body know how to
achieve this?

Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

No, if the registry is not available from explorer, I have no idea how an app would use it.

Windows XP Embedded can do it. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/xpehelp/html/xetskCreatingCustomShellComponent.asp?frame=true

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"allpink (remove) (SmoDiLo)" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%iq9e.19532$194.13639@newsfe01.lga...
> For security reasons I want to bypass explorer.exe on boot and
> start an application directly. I do not need a GUI and don't want
> the user to be able to start other apps. Any body know how to
> achieve this?

> Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Final
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet