Error at login: mgl_mtf.dll

I get an error with Windows Explorer when I am booting up.

Error Signature
AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2800.1106 ModName: mgl_mtf.dll

Can anyone suggest how to fix this problem?

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509