Cant connect to certain sites

April 20, 2005 12:25:41 PM

Please help . There are several sites I use regularly but suddenly when
I try to access them I get the cannot find server" message, however I
can access them from other PC's.Have removed everything I could find
with AdAware and spybot but still the problem persists.Help!!

--
nick950

More about : connect sites

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:51:28 PM

Clear the IE cache. (IE, tools, Options, Delete Files button, include offline content.)

How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured (128-Bit) Web sites by using Int:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509