Cant connect to certain sites

Please help . There are several sites I use regularly but suddenly when
I try to access them I get the cannot find server" message, however I
can access them from other PC's.Have removed everything I could find
with AdAware and spybot but still the problem persists.Help!!

--
nick950
1 answer Last reply

    Clear the IE cache. (IE, tools, Options, Delete Files button, include offline content.)

    How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured (128-Bit) Web sites by using Int:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "nick950" <nick950.1nsbpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:nick950.1nsbpo@pcbanter.net...

    > Please help . There are several sites I use regularly but suddenly when
    > I try to access them I get the cannot find server" message, however I
    > can access them from other PC's.Have removed everything I could find
    > with AdAware and spybot but still the problem persists.Help!!
    >

    > --
    > nick950

Connection Support Microsoft Windows XP