Yikes, what happened to bob roberts site?

Check it out:

http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
13 answers Last reply
More about yikes happened roberts site

    yeah i see it too, looks to me like its hacked.

    Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
    KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.

    Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
    really uncool to ruin it like that.

    Mike Doyle

    He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
    I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
    Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.

    Troy,

    Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > Check it out:
    >
    > http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

    That's funny as hell!

    Didn't know Bob looked so good!

    Hopefully the site is ok.

    Brent

    go to the bottom of the page.... there are links to the parts page...

    Philip

    "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
    > He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
    > I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
    > Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.
    >
    > Troy,
    >

    > Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >> Check it out:
    >>
    >> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

    I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
    http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/

    "kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
    > KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
    >
    > Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
    > really uncool to ruin it like that.
    >
    > Mike Doyle

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Yep, you get to the first page but click on a link and you get a hacked
    site anyway.

    Pat D.

    Mike F wrote:
    > I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
    > http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/
    >
    > "kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
    >>KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
    >>
    >>Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
    >>really uncool to ruin it like that.
    >>
    >>Mike Doyle

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    What was it showing...

    I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > Check it out:
    >
    > http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    That's what it was showing....

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > What was it showing...
    >
    > I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
    >
    > "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >> Check it out:
    >>
    >> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    He changed his site...

    try this

    http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/

    I just lucked on to it...

    hope this helps

    Philip

    > That's what it was showing....
    >
    > "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> What was it showing...
    >>
    >> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
    >>
    >> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >>> Check it out:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    OK now how do you find the parts page?

    Thanks

    Mike

    > He changed his site...
    >
    > try this
    >
    > http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
    >
    > I just lucked on to it...
    >
    > hope this helps
    >
    > Philip
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I think that is just one of the subfolders. The other pages are hacked.

    Mark Hooks

    "Philip Lathroum" <lathroum@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
    > He changed his site...
    >
    > try this
    >
    > http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
    >
    > I just lucked on to it...
    >
    > hope this helps
    >
    > Philip
    >

    > "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >> That's what it was showing....
    >>
    >> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>> What was it showing...
    >>>
    >>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
    >>>
    >>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message

  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I've seen his site do this sporadically in the past. I had always just
    assumed that he was doing site updates and this was a placeholder while
    things were down...

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > That's what it was showing....
    >
    > "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> What was it showing...
    >>
    >> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
    >>
    >> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >>> Check it out:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

Roberts Video Games Video Games