Yikes, what happened to bob roberts site?

Check it out:

http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.

Troy,

Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

yeah i see it too, looks to me like its hacked.

Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.

Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
really uncool to ruin it like that.

Mike Doyle

That's funny as hell!

Didn't know Bob looked so good!

Hopefully the site is ok.

Brent

go to the bottom of the page.... there are links to the parts page...

Philip

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
> I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
> Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.
>
> Troy,
>

> Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/

"kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
> KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
>
> Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
> really uncool to ruin it like that.
>
> Mike Doyle

Yep, you get to the first page but click on a link and you get a hacked
site anyway.

Pat D.

Mike F wrote:
> I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
> http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/
>
> "kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
>>KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
>>
>>Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
>>really uncool to ruin it like that.
>>
>>Mike Doyle

What was it showing...

I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

That's what it was showing....

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> What was it showing...
>
> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>
> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

He changed his site...

try this

http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/

I just lucked on to it...

hope this helps

Philip

> That's what it was showing....
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> What was it showing...
>>
>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>>
>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>>> Check it out:
>>>
>>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/

OK now how do you find the parts page?

Thanks

Mike

> He changed his site...
>
> try this
>
> http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
>
> I just lucked on to it...
>
> hope this helps
>
> Philip

I think that is just one of the subfolders. The other pages are hacked.

Mark Hooks

"Philip Lathroum" <lathroum@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> He changed his site...
>
> try this
>
> http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
>
> I just lucked on to it...
>
> hope this helps
>
> Philip
>

> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> That's what it was showing....
>>
>> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> What was it showing...
>>>
>>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>>>
>>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message

I've seen his site do this sporadically in the past. I had always just
assumed that he was doing site updates and this was a placeholder while
things were down...