Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Yikes, what happened to bob roberts site?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 9:51:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Check it out:

http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 9:51:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

yeah i see it too, looks to me like its hacked.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 9:51:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.

Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
really uncool to ruin it like that.

Mike Doyle
Related resources
March 28, 2005 9:51:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.

Troy,


Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 12:51:40 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

That's funny as hell!

Didn't know Bob looked so good!

Hopefully the site is ok.

Brent
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:11:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

go to the bottom of the page.... there are links to the parts page...

Philip

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
news:Zc22e.2089$k57.1854@fed1read07...
> He's had my IP blocked for ever, However my on good terms with bob.
> I kinda figured people were trying to hack him.
> Why don't they go hack Microsoft, I'm sure Billy would love to have them.
>
> Troy,
>
>
> Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:18:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/

"kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1112051483.330823.296590@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
> KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
>
> Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
> really uncool to ruin it like that.
>
> Mike Doyle
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:18:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yep, you get to the first page but click on a link and you get a hacked
site anyway.

Pat D.


Mike F wrote:
> I don't know who's site that was, but here is Bob Roberts site:
> http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/b/o/bob147/
>
> "kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1112051483.330823.296590@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>
>>Why would someone hack a site like Bob Roberts? Last week it was the
>>KLOV. I thought hackers had more of a heart than that.
>>
>>Considering Bob's site is truely a "Mom and Pop" operation, that's
>>really uncool to ruin it like that.
>>
>>Mike Doyle
>>
>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:36:58 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

What was it showing...

I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:36:59 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

That's what it was showing....

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:uy02e.25125$I16.20204@trndny03...
> What was it showing...
>
> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>
> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
>> Check it out:
>>
>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:37:00 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

He changed his site...

try this

http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/

I just lucked on to it...

hope this helps

Philip


"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:3ariulF66946tU1@individual.net...
> That's what it was showing....
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:uy02e.25125$I16.20204@trndny03...
>> What was it showing...
>>
>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>>
>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
>>> Check it out:
>>>
>>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 3:37:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

OK now how do you find the parts page?

Thanks

Mike

> He changed his site...
>
> try this
>
> http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
>
> I just lucked on to it...
>
> hope this helps
>
> Philip
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 6:48:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I think that is just one of the subfolders. The other pages are hacked.

Mark Hooks

"Philip Lathroum" <lathroum@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:U-6dnZden-8EONXfRVn-tQ@cablespeedmd.com...
> He changed his site...
>
> try this
>
> http://www.homearcade.org/BBBB/
>
> I just lucked on to it...
>
> hope this helps
>
> Philip
>
>
> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> news:3ariulF66946tU1@individual.net...
>> That's what it was showing....
>>
>> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:uy02e.25125$I16.20204@trndny03...
>>> What was it showing...
>>>
>>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>>>
>>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>>> news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
>>>> Check it out:
>>>>
>>>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 8:08:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've seen his site do this sporadically in the past. I had always just
assumed that he was doing site updates and this was a placeholder while
things were down...

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:3ariulF66946tU1@individual.net...
> That's what it was showing....
>
> "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:uy02e.25125$I16.20204@trndny03...
>> What was it showing...
>>
>> I only get his (rather cool) flash based 404 page...
>>
>> "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>> news:3arg3tF6cppvqU1@individual.net...
>>> Check it out:
>>>
>>> http://www.therealbobroberts.com/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
!