System Restore in XP - Urgent

How can I run a system restore from a command line in dos? What is the command?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:0B25D32E-61D5-4CDB-9D3C-673D099813EA@microsoft.com,
marg <marg@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How can I run a system restore from a command line in dos? What is
> the command?

You have to be in a GUI but the command would be:

%SystemRoot%\System32\restore\rstrui.exe

Galen

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

See "How to start the System Restore tool at a command prompt in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304449