Virus software and Control panel

David

Having a strange problem with my computer. I run Windows XP home edition. I
use Mcafee virus software. The problem is when I have the virus software
running and I try to open up Control panel the computer locks up. I can
disable the virus software and Control panel will work fine. Any idea what
could be causing this.

Byte

The virus software should always be running. Have you contacted McAfee
tech support for help or what could be causing this? You're paying for it
unless you are on AOL.