AGCM FC: 2006/7 End of Season Report

The second part of the season doesn't get off to the best start:
http://img165.exs.cx/img165/8670/20070301facupdefeat5round1gh.jpg

Edu's break has done him some good:
http://img165.exs.cx/img165/2325/20070305edunearlyhappy2sx.jpg

Yet another League Title added to the collection:
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/9785/20070314league1title3vo.jpg

Which sees my manager reputation sky rocker, which explains all the recent
job offers:
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/2246/20070314managerrep6fp.jpg
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/5818/20070321managerrep28tw.jpg

Job Offers:
http://img165.exs.cx/img165/5845/20070315newcastlejob1uj.jpg
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/9501/20070401bayernjob8hw.jpg
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/19/20070407bayernjob7th.jpg
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/7900/20070401milanjob9pk.jpg
http://img57.exs.cx/img57/8927/20070415romajob4pk.jpg
http://img235.exs.cx/img235/3896/20070607deportivojob0xw.jpg

Pete costs us the unbeaten record for League One:
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/4718/20070316heslopmistake0kz.jpg

March Internationals:
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/9638/20070324internationals8jn.jpg
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/9476/20070328internationals7iq.jpg

Weir gets his first goal for Northern Ireland:
http://img112.exs.cx/img112/362/20070324weirsfirstgoal5vj.jpg

Nilsen sets a new goalscoring record:
http://img60.exs.cx/img60/9863/20070404nilsenrecord6df.jpg

Weir also sets a new record, though not a good one:
http://img57.exs.cx/img57/9467/20070418weirrecord4bh.jpg

Finally win the LDV Vans Trophy:
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/6347/20070411ldvvictory2iy.jpg

League One Player stats:
Average Rating, though again NO AGCM FC Player got into Team of the Year!!:
http://img30.exs.cx/img30/1124/20070508avergaerating9pt.jpg
Goals: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/3514/20070508goals2lo.jpg
Assists: http://img30.exs.cx/img30/1156/20070508assists8rk.jpg
Conceeded: http://img30.exs.cx/img30/7411/20070508conceeded6kk.jpg
Dribbles: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/1995/20070508dribbles5uq.jpg
Man of the Match: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7149/20070508mom8xp.jpg
Pass Completions: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/8255/20070508pass4ce.jpg
Penalties: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/8878/20070508pens0cx.jpg
Shots on Target: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9108/20070508shots0fh.jpg
Red Cards: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/3319/20070508reccard9fk.jpg

League One Records:
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9711/20070508league1records2ae.jpg (The for some
reason stopped counting the goals :-( )

UEFA Champions League Final:
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/325/20070513uclfinal2sp.jpg

UEFA Cup Final:
http://img144.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img144&image=20070516uefafinal9st.jpg

England Squad:
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2483/20070524englandsquad0jp.jpg

Final League One Table:
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/1892/20070524league1table2xg.jpg

FA Cup Final:
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7387/20070526facup2hb.jpg

German Table:
http://img194.exs.cx/img194/2323/20070526germantable3yz.jpg

Premier Division Table:
http://img194.exs.cx/img194/4160/20070526premtable3qt.jpg

Serie A Table:
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2764/20070528seriea8qc.jpg

Spanish Table:
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/959/20070531spanish9rl.jpg

Edu's Forest Stats:
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6418/20070531edusforeststats7nv.jpg

Goal of the Season:
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/2926/20070531goalofseason9ew.jpg

GoalScorer of the year:
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/1117/20070531goalscorerofyear8gj.jpg

Manager of the year:
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/39/20070531managerofyear1qh.jpg

Player Stats:
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/4331/20070531playerstats4st.jpg
http://img28.exs.cx/img28/2350/20070602playerstats6kj.jpg

AGCM Club Records:
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/8804/20070602recordsclub5op.jpg

AGCM Player Records:
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/3341/20070602recordsplayer7al.jpg

AGCM FC Most player XI:
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/9995/20070602mostplayedxi7dk.jpg

Manager of the Months for 2006/7:
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/3008/20070602mangotm3mm.jpg

Player of the Months for 2006/7:
http://img28.exs.cx/img28/3423/20070602potm3vp.jpg

Young player of the months for 2006/7:
http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4144/20070602ypotm8go.jpg

AGCM FC Balance, only lost half my money this year:
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/4739/20070602balance9dy.jpg

AGCM FC Honours:
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/4176/20070602honours0uc.jpg

AGCM FC Landmarks:
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/5033/20070602landmarks5wp.jpg

More International Caps:
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/8884/20070602international18lb.jpg
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/795/20070602international21ip.jpg
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/9702/20070602internationalcaps9wa.jpg
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/6176/20070602janetzkicap4vj.jpg
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/1074/20070606international8wa.jpg
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/6778/20070606international11vt.jpg
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/962/20070606international23zm.jpg

Under 21 Caps:
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/1985/20070602u21caps6gi.jpg

Under 19 Callups:
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/869/20070512u19callups3dq.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/3507/20070523u19caps6nw.jpg
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/821/20070526u19caps8dp.jpg
http://img174.exs.cx/img174/3103/20070528u19caps3dn.jpg
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/7389/20070531u19caps8kw.jpg

Manager Info:
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/5138/20070602managerinfo7ah.jpg

Manager Profile:
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/3217/20070602managerprofile1uo.jpg

Manager Stats:
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/5247/20070602managerstats5jy.jpg

Results for Second half of 2006/7 (First ones are in the mid-season report):
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/9228/20070602results1ed.jpg

Confederation Cup Callups:
http://img235.exs.cx/img235/2047/20070609confederationscallups1.jpg

The Boards expectations for next season:
http://img235.exs.cx/img235/629/20070620championshipboard7iu.jpg

Bring on the Championship :)

--
Michael Murray

Forgot to add, the only players at AGCM FC yet to score (excluding Goalies)
are:

Robert Moir from 25(3) games.
Mike Advocaat 37(1) games.
and
Chris Flynn 45(6) games, everyone else has scored at least once.

Ivan Minkov has the best strike rate with 73 goals from 64(7) games, while
Erik Nilsen is the top goalscorer with 92 goals from 106(5) games.

Top Full International goalscorers are Nilsen (2 games), Minkov (9 games),
Weir (18 games - but is playing for Northern Ireland :) ) and Parry-Jones
(19 games) all with 1 goal.

I've also just been appointed Scotland manager, though Hamish, Advocaat and
Finlaysson were all already in the Scotland team.

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> Edu's break has done him some good:
> http://img165.exs.cx/img165/2325/20070305edunearlyhappy2sx.jpg

It's the time for reconciliation.....and fee paying!

> Weir gets his first goal for Northern Ireland:
> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/362/20070324weirsfirstgoal5vj.jpg

Against France no less.

> Weir also sets a new record, though not a good one:
> http://img57.exs.cx/img57/9467/20070418weirrecord4bh.jpg

I'd like to thank my family, the opposition strikers.....

> Red Cards: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/3319/20070508reccard9fk.jpg

Fear the Wrath of Weir!

> UEFA Champions League Final:
> http://img144.exs.cx/img144/325/20070513uclfinal2sp.jpg

Forza Juve!

> Serie A Table:
> http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2764/20070528seriea8qc.jpg

Forza Juve!

> Edu's Forest Stats:
> http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6418/20070531edusforeststats7nv.jpg

Quality performances.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Edu's break has done him some good:
>> http://img165.exs.cx/img165/2325/20070305edunearlyhappy2sx.jpg
>
> It's the time for reconciliation.....and fee paying!
>
>> Weir gets his first goal for Northern Ireland:
>> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/362/20070324weirsfirstgoal5vj.jpg
>
> Against France no less.
>
>> Weir also sets a new record, though not a good one:
>> http://img57.exs.cx/img57/9467/20070418weirrecord4bh.jpg
>
> I'd like to thank my family, the opposition strikers.....
>
>> Red Cards: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/3319/20070508reccard9fk.jpg
>
> Fear the Wrath of Weir!
>
>> UEFA Champions League Final:
>> http://img144.exs.cx/img144/325/20070513uclfinal2sp.jpg
>
> Forza Juve!
>
>> Serie A Table:
>> http://img78.exs.cx/img78/2764/20070528seriea8qc.jpg
>
> Forza Juve!

There not as good as Arsenal and Wolfsburg(?) who have won the title each
year in since 2003/4.

>> Edu's Forest Stats:
>> http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6418/20070531edusforeststats7nv.jpg
>
> Quality performances.

If only he could do that for us in the Championship, he's my only fit
central striker at the moment so I've to bring Rossi in on loan from Man Utd
for the season (who have for some reason released Ferdinard and Howard on
free transfers!!)

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> Forgot to add, the only players at AGCM FC yet to score (excluding
> Goalies) are:
>
> Robert Moir from 25(3) games.
> Mike Advocaat 37(1) games.
> and
> Chris Flynn 45(6) games, everyone else has scored at least once.
>
> Ivan Minkov has the best strike rate with 73 goals from 64(7) games,
> while Erik Nilsen is the top goalscorer with 92 goals from 106(5)
> games.
> Top Full International goalscorers are Nilsen (2 games), Minkov (9
> games), Weir (18 games - but is playing for Northern Ireland :) )
> and Parry-Jones (19 games) all with 1 goal.
>
> I've also just been appointed Scotland manager, though Hamish,
> Advocaat and Finlaysson were all already in the Scotland team.

My Scotland career might be over before its started, 4 games left in the
Euro2008 Qualifers, beat Azerkjaen (Sp?) 4-1 in my first game, but could
only draw to Turkey 1-1 thanks to a mistake by Crainey and Mills, which
leaves me unable to qualifer first as Finland are 7 points clear of me, and
I'm in 4th behind Romania and Turkey, needing to beat Both Finland and
Romania in my remaining 2 games to stand any chance of qualifying, it
doesn't help that most of my team are from Championship and League One
teams, bar Fletcher (most expensive scot at £17m), Ferguson and McFadden.
And whats Keigen Parker doing playing for Blackpool!!! He was the only
decent Scottish youngster in CM01/02 along with O'Conner at Hibs (who isn't
even in the game).

But I've managed to kidnapp Mills and cap him for Scotland :) which leaves
Scotland with several decent keepers, Gallagher at Norwich and a Turner from
Everton who is now at Valcenia(!) - the only non-british based Scot.

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:

> Which sees my manager reputation sky rocker, which explains all the recent
> job offers:
> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/5818/20070321managerrep28tw.jpg

The manager for Manure is Cruz? Which Crux? What is his cross to bear?
You are a world class manager and your salary does not reflect your worth. Issue an ultimatum
and ask for more.
(Which most likely you will not. Don't want to cut into your wage budget now, do we?)

> Pete costs us the unbeaten record for League One:
> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/4718/20070316heslopmistake0kz.jpg

Insane GK rushing out. I like that. Anyway, you had two players off.

> Dribbles: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/1995/20070508dribbles5uq.jpg
> Man of the Match: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7149/20070508mom8xp.jpg

13 runs a game. You are the new Lars Lauridsen cum Matthew Etherington of FM. No wonder the
MoMs.

> Pass Completions: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/8255/20070508pass4ce.jpg

That is all that I can do honestly.

> League One Records:
> http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9711/20070508league1records2ae.jpg (The for some
> reason stopped counting the goals :-( )

Any goals-for over 120, the game's history goes haywired in 0304. So it is not surprising it is
the same in FM.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Which sees my manager reputation sky rocker, which explains all the
>> recent job offers:
>> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/5818/20070321managerrep28tw.jpg
>
> The manager for Manure is Cruz? Which Crux? What is his cross to bear?
> You are a world class manager and your salary does not reflect your
> worth. Issue an ultimatum and ask for more.
> (Which most likely you will not. Don't want to cut into your wage
> budget now, do we?)

He took over after they sacked Moyes (who was replaced by Benetiz at
Everton!).
My salary is more than some of the AGCM players :)

>> Pete costs us the unbeaten record for League One:
>> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/4718/20070316heslopmistake0kz.jpg
>
> Insane GK rushing out. I like that. Anyway, you had two players off.

hmmm, I don't remember getting any players sent off, I think they might just
be hiding :)

>> Dribbles: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/1995/20070508dribbles5uq.jpg
>> Man of the Match: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7149/20070508mom8xp.jpg
>
> 13 runs a game. You are the new Lars Lauridsen cum Matthew
> Etherington of FM. No wonder the MoMs.

It's an insane amount of runs, no wonder I need resting each week.

>> Pass Completions:
>> http://img120.exs.cx/img120/8255/20070508pass4ce.jpg
>
> That is all that I can do honestly.

That's all your needed for :)

>> League One Records:
>> http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9711/20070508league1records2ae.jpg (The
>> for some reason stopped counting the goals :-( )
>
> Any goals-for over 120, the game's history goes haywired in 0304. So
> it is not surprising it is the same in FM.

This seasons the first time its stopped counting it, previous years it'll
show my goals as minus in the team stats page, though at least no one can
beat those goals :)

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Edu's Forest Stats:
>>> http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6418/20070531edusforeststats7nv.jpg
>>>
>> Quality performances.
>>
> If only he could do that for us in the Championship, he's my only fit central striker at the moment so I've to bring Rossi
> in on loan from Man Utd for the season (who have for some reason released Ferdinard and Howard on free transfers!!)

Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab! Scab!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Michael Murray wrote:
> Top Full International goalscorers are Nilsen (2 games), Minkov (9 games), Weir (18 games - but is playing for Northern
> Ireland :) ) and Parry-Jones (19 games) all with 1 goal.

Cheeky ah heck. I scored against France you know!

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> Player Stats:
> http://img137.exs.cx/img137/4331/20070531playerstats4st.jpg
> http://img28.exs.cx/img28/2350/20070602playerstats6kj.jpg
>
> Young player of the months for 2006/7:
> http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4144/20070602ypotm8go.jpg
>
> Confederation Cup Callups:
> http://img235.exs.cx/img235/2047/20070609confederationscallups1.jpg

Come on Michael, get me in the starting line up more often... You can see by
my stats that I'm a decent player!

Btw, how the hell did Wales and Scotland get to the Confederations Cup?

Tom Parry-Jones wrote:
> "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:37kbffF5fnlqoU1@individual.net...
>>
>> Player Stats:
>> http://img137.exs.cx/img137/4331/20070531playerstats4st.jpg
>> http://img28.exs.cx/img28/2350/20070602playerstats6kj.jpg
>>
>> Young player of the months for 2006/7:
>> http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4144/20070602ypotm8go.jpg
>>
>> Confederation Cup Callups:
>> http://img235.exs.cx/img235/2047/20070609confederationscallups1.jpg
>>

> Come on Michael, get me in the starting line up more often... You can
> see by my stats that I'm a decent player!

You play, it's just that you happen to play in Nilsen's position in this
formation, when I switch to 4-4-2 you are generaly the first choice right
winger.

> Btw, how the hell did Wales and Scotland get to the Confederations
> Cup?

They hosted it :) Though how you need 2 countries to host an 8 country
competition is daft. With the rest of the teams winning there international
competition.

--
Michael Murray

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:48:28 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Forgot to add, the only players at AGCM FC yet to score (excluding
>> Goalies) are:
>>
>> Robert Moir from 25(3) games.
>> Mike Advocaat 37(1) games.
>> and
>> Chris Flynn 45(6) games, everyone else has scored at least once.
>>
>> Ivan Minkov has the best strike rate with 73 goals from 64(7) games,
>> while Erik Nilsen is the top goalscorer with 92 goals from 106(5)
>> games.
>> Top Full International goalscorers are Nilsen (2 games), Minkov (9
>> games), Weir (18 games - but is playing for Northern Ireland :) )
>> and Parry-Jones (19 games) all with 1 goal.
>>
>> I've also just been appointed Scotland manager, though Hamish,
>> Advocaat and Finlaysson were all already in the Scotland team.
>
> My Scotland career might be over before its started, 4 games left in the
> Euro2008 Qualifers, beat Azerkjaen (Sp?) 4-1 in my first game, but could
> only draw to Turkey 1-1 thanks to a mistake by Crainey and Mills, which
> leaves me unable to qualifer first as Finland are 7 points clear of me, and
> I'm in 4th behind Romania and Turkey, needing to beat Both Finland and
> Romania in my remaining 2 games to stand any chance of qualifying, it
> doesn't help that most of my team are from Championship and League One
> teams, bar Fletcher (most expensive scot at £17m), Ferguson and McFadden.
> And whats Keigen Parker doing playing for Blackpool!!! He was the only
> decent Scottish youngster in CM01/02 along with O'Conner at Hibs (who isn't
> even in the game).

This made my head turn while I was watching Soccer Saturday last week, I
thought "hang on? Isn't he at St. Johnstone??"

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:04:26 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Which sees my manager reputation sky rocker, which explains all the recent
>> job offers:
>> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/5818/20070321managerrep28tw.jpg
>
> The manager for Manure is Cruz? Which Crux? What is his cross to bear?
> You are a world class manager and your salary does not reflect your worth. Issue an ultimatum
> and ask for more.
> (Which most likely you will not. Don't want to cut into your wage budget now, do we?)
>
>> Pete costs us the unbeaten record for League One:
>> http://img112.exs.cx/img112/4718/20070316heslopmistake0kz.jpg
>
> Insane GK rushing out. I like that. Anyway, you had two players off.
>
>> Dribbles: http://img174.exs.cx/img174/1995/20070508dribbles5uq.jpg
>> Man of the Match: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7149/20070508mom8xp.jpg
>
> 13 runs a game. You are the new Lars Lauridsen cum Matthew Etherington of FM. No wonder the
> MoMs.
>
>> Pass Completions: http://img120.exs.cx/img120/8255/20070508pass4ce.jpg
>
> That is all that I can do honestly.

No tackles? So we can't call you "The Water-Carrier of The Scythe"
instead?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:48:28 -0000, Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>> Forgot to add, the only players at AGCM FC yet to score (excluding
>>> Goalies) are:
>>>
>>> Robert Moir from 25(3) games.
>>> Mike Advocaat 37(1) games.
>>> and
>>> Chris Flynn 45(6) games, everyone else has scored at least once.
>>>
>>> Ivan Minkov has the best strike rate with 73 goals from 64(7) games,
>>> while Erik Nilsen is the top goalscorer with 92 goals from 106(5)
>>> games.
>>> Top Full International goalscorers are Nilsen (2 games), Minkov (9
>>> games), Weir (18 games - but is playing for Northern Ireland :) )
>>> and Parry-Jones (19 games) all with 1 goal.
>>>
>>> I've also just been appointed Scotland manager, though Hamish,
>>> Advocaat and Finlaysson were all already in the Scotland team.
>>
>> My Scotland career might be over before its started, 4 games left in
>> the Euro2008 Qualifers, beat Azerkjaen (Sp?) 4-1 in my first game,
>> but could only draw to Turkey 1-1 thanks to a mistake by Crainey and
>> Mills, which leaves me unable to qualifer first as Finland are 7
>> points clear of me, and I'm in 4th behind Romania and Turkey,
>> needing to beat Both Finland and Romania in my remaining 2 games to
>> stand any chance of qualifying, it doesn't help that most of my team
>> are from Championship and League One teams, bar Fletcher (most
>> expensive scot at £17m), Ferguson and McFadden. And whats Keigen
>> Parker doing playing for Blackpool!!! He was the only decent
>> Scottish youngster in CM01/02 along with O'Conner at Hibs (who isn't
>> even in the game).
>
> This made my head turn while I was watching Soccer Saturday last
> week, I thought "hang on? Isn't he at St. Johnstone??"

St. Johnstone thats where he came from, FM just lists 'Unknown Club' in FM,
for some reason I kept on thinking he came from Kilmarnock.

--
Michael Murray

Em Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:00:35 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> Edu's break has done him some good:
> http://img165.exs.cx/img165/2325/20070305edunearlyhappy2sx.jpg

funny to be 20 when you just made 40 :)

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Em Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:51:23 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Edu's break has done him some good:
>> http://img165.exs.cx/img165/2325/20070305edunearlyhappy2sx.jpg
>
> It's the time for reconciliation.....and fee paying!
>

>> Edu's Forest Stats:
>> http://img174.exs.cx/img174/6418/20070531edusforeststats7nv.jpg
>
> Quality performances.

I see I still have an agent :)