What Neo Geo cart does the best on your route? N/T

"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.

The Metal Slug series and the King of Fighters to great. Ted

Batman

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004

Go with Metal Slug 5, can get them cheap...

batman
"Robert Bullock" <rcbullock@_REMOVE_cox.net> wrote in message

> --
> "Quality is the enemy of production."
> Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
> ** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.

Bust A Move seems to do pretty well, mine did, and another op seconded that.