Chosing the right gaming laptop for 2000$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbrandenburg

Honorable
May 27, 2012
I'm been thinking about buying a custom laptop from brands like digital storm and ibuypower. Becuse i like the idea of customizing my pc But after customizeing a build and seeing thiar price comparison with brands like alien ware I was starting to become skeptical of thier quialty in thiar hardware. Is this somthing to consider or is Alienware just over priced and off brands like digital storm ok

Solution
Digital Sorm, Ibuypower, see also XoticPC* and CyberpowerPC for customs, are reputable and actually (in many cases) are higher quality than Alienware. They also give you far more options and probably (although I am not positive of this) less bloatware.

* My personal favorite for custom gaming laptops - most notably the Sager/Clevo models
Digital Sorm, Ibuypower, see also XoticPC* and CyberpowerPC for customs, are reputable and actually (in many cases) are higher quality than Alienware. They also give you far more options and probably (although I am not positive of this) less bloatware.

* My personal favorite for custom gaming laptops - most notably the Sager/Clevo models

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.