Outrun questions

I just picked up an Outrun UR. I am looking for a manual for this, as well
as a few parts. I need locks and keys, as well as a coin box. I also need
a shifter control panel. May need more parts as I get further into this,
but any info on where to start looking for parts and a manual would be very
helpful. Also, if anybody know which versions of Outrun had a force
feedback steering wheel, I would love to know if mine is supposed to have
one

Hey Tony,

I've got a owner's manual, but it doesn't have a schematic- only a
wiring diagram. That may not be detailed enough for ya, but will mail
it to you for $10 if you'd like it.

Thanks,
Kerry

(I hate those clobbered email addresses)

Fred Flinstone wrote:
> I just picked up an Outrun UR. I am looking for a manual for this, as well
> as a few parts. I need locks and keys, as well as a coin box. I also need
> a shifter control panel. May need more parts as I get further into this,
> but any info on where to start looking for parts and a manual would be very
> helpful. Also, if anybody know which versions of Outrun had a force
> feedback steering wheel, I would love to know if mine is supposed to have
> one

Ed

If you want to know where to get parts, I think this is your best bet.
http://tinyurl.com/6zwp6

If you want manuals, I would usually direct you here
http://www.crazykong.com/ but it seems to be down at the moment. E-Mail me
directly if you're looking for a PDF version of the manual.

I think that the full upright versions of Out Run all had the vibration.
There was a mini-upright one that didn't. There are DIP switches on the
motherboard that sets what kind of cabinet you are using, and if you set
them wrong, you may not get vibration.

Ed

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Ed wrote:

> I think that the full upright versions of Out Run all had the vibration.
> There was a mini-upright one that didn't.

Both my mini out runs have that.

-Jari