*HELP* where can i find a list of all video game consoles

Archived from groups: rec.games.misc,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.misc,rec.video (More info?)

from atari upto and including the current big 3 (ps, nintendo, xbox) ?

i've got:
atari 2600 - 5200 - 7800 - lynx - jaguar
nintendo nes snes n64 gb gamecube
sega master genesis (portable?)
nec turbo16
neogeo ?
phillips cd-i
cd32 (amiga?)
intellivision (clones?)
colecovision
vectrex
bally arcade
magnavox oddessy
etc.

any other info (primary manufacturer, make and model, programming guide,
games list, tech specs, etc.) would also be appreciated.

--
Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com/forum

    I have pretty a pretty comprehensive list of of pre-21st century US
    consoles--including the dedicated "Pong"-type systems-- in my book
    ("The Official Price Guide to Classic Video Games", Random House,
    2004). Has a lot of history on all of the 70s and 80s stuff, console
    variations, and game lists for cartridge-based systems prior to 1984.
    The book is really more of a "collector's guide" than a "price
    guide"--though there are prices listed as well. Just don't pre-judge
    based on the title (which I didn't choose).

    Details on the book (including where to pick up a copy) are on my site.

    -Dave Ellis
    http://www.davesclassicarcade.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.misc,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.misc,rec.video (More info?)

    "Dave Ellis" <ellis_1701@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Details on the book (including where to pick up a copy) are on my site.

    WOW!!!

    Its a start, thanks!!!
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.misc,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.misc,rec.video (More info?)

    Why not grab a copy of the Digital Press book? Not only does it cover
    consoles, but it covers the games to some extent as well. I believe you can
    find it via www.atariage.com

    Chris

    "(ProteanThread)" <sysop@rtdos.com> wrote in message
    > "Dave Ellis" <ellis_1701@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Details on the book (including where to pick up a copy) are on my site.
    >>

    > WOW!!!
    >
    > Its a start, thanks!!!

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.misc,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.misc,rec.video (More info?)

    "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Why not grab a copy of the Digital Press book? Not only does it cover
    > consoles, but it covers the games to some extent as well. I believe you
    can
    > find it via www.atariage.com

    I will thanks. But are there online resources as well ?
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.misc,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.misc,rec.video (More info?)

    ?

    > i've got:
    > atari 2600 - 5200 - 7800 - lynx - jaguar
    > nintendo nes snes n64 gb gamecube
    > sega master genesis (portable?)
    > nec turbo16
    > neogeo ?
    > phillips cd-i
    > cd32 (amiga?)
    > intellivision (clones?)
    > colecovision
    > vectrex
    > bally arcade
    > magnavox oddessy
    > etc.
    >
    > any other info (primary manufacturer, make and model, programming
    guide,
    > games list, tech specs, etc.) would also be appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > Woodzy
    > http://www.rtdos.com/forum

    Here you go
    http://www.allgame.com

    This is the best site has everything you are looking for.
    Systems,games, info, history and more.

    Enjoy

    Ren,

Video Games Video Games Product