Application installation problem

I am trying to reinstall Apple iTunes and iPod Updater using InstallShield
and am getting the message "String xxx not found in the string table" where
xxx is PRODUCT_NAME, I_STRING110, etc. I'm running XP Pro SP2. Apple
support is useless and InstallShield says to contact Apple. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

W Weldin

check the eventlog for a message that states, what component or file
triggered the windows installer

try to copy the installer files from your cd to your local machine and
run installation again.

--
superdrool
superdrool's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2396